Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amy's Baking Company  (Read 4879 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Amy's Baking Company
« on: December 22, 2013, 08:19:22 PM »
I had heard tales of this shit storm, if anyone wants to see two complete lunatics watch this. I'm still binging on Kitchen Nightmares but now I have to YouTube for Netflix has abandoned me,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk</a>

Offline crovv

Re: Amy's Baking Company
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
This episode pissed me off so much. These people don't know how to run a company and it's just ridiculous how angry they can get for no reason.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
Not available in my country.

Anyway, I don't like that show. The shtick gets old really fast. Especially when you know most of his anger is just overdramatized for TV, when he's not on those kinds of shows he's actually as soft as a teddy, maybe he forces himself to have a flashback of his gammy knee that forced him into cooking xP
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:52:05 PM »

Anyway, I don't like that show. The shtick gets old really fast. Especially when you know most of his anger is just overdramatized for TV, when he's not on those kinds of shows he's actually as soft as a teddy, maybe he forces himself to have a flashback of his gammy knee that forced him into cooking xP

I normally can't stand reality shows or repetitive shows. But with this show I mostly love seeing what a shit show other restaurants are like and just to see how bad a kitchen can look.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 09:27:48 PM »
apparently this episode ruined their business, and they still having been getting shit on for it. all the while Amy seems to be saying stupider and stupider things to make up for it

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 09:45:51 PM »

He actually doesn't get that pissed in this episode. Just kinda confused and awed by the amount of crazy before him. He doesn't even help them, he just straight up leaves.

If anything I'm more angry then him, this woman is batshit insane and a total bitch. She just fired some girl for asking a single question and then started yelling at the girl for crying telling her it's her own fault.

This is one of the few people I've ever met that I physically wanted to hurt. She batshit insane a total bitch and thinks she's actually the good guy being attacked by people.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 09:49:12 PM »
Love me some Gordon Ramsey. If you are interested in the show at all, its kinda nice to go back and watch the early seasons when he was going to places in Europe. A little more chill and relaxed, but he still has his trademark temper.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 10:01:57 PM »
This show didn't ruin their business, they are getting a reality TV show.

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
I honestly prefer the UK version to the US version. The UK has more emphasis on the actual concept of cooking while the US is more about the dysfunction.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 11:00:32 PM »
I honestly prefer the UK version to the US version. The UK has more emphasis on the actual concept of cooking while the US is more about the dysfunction.

I'm saving the UK version for now, as it is I tried watching it and everything seemed to "Quiet" for my ADHD I know he's more focused and less showy, but it's slowly driving me insane to watch the older episodes. (Are the later seasons more better paced?)

This show didn't ruin their business, they are getting a reality TV show.

Sweet gods above why?

Love me some Gordon Ramsey. If you are interested in the show at all, its kinda nice to go back and watch the early seasons when he was going to places in Europe. A little more chill and relaxed, but he still has his trademark temper.

Yeah, he's not non-stop angry like his other shows make him seem, but when he gets mad, it's amazing to watch.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 12:16:00 PM »
Okay just started watching it.

W. T. S. F.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:30:47 PM by Leetgrain »
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 12:20:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure they were actually trying to launder money through that business. It would explain why they would act crazy and act like they don't know how to run a business because they're trying to conceal illegal activities.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 12:26:31 AM »
Okay. This may have been my problem the whole time. I've never seen (and haven't seen aired) Kitchen Nightmare US until today. I have only had experience with UK (and Hell's Kitchen). And those... are fucking annoying to me. THAT is where his boring sweary bollocks shtick comes from. But in the US one it's really not. And the US one I enjoy 10,000 times more than the UK one. It's so much better without the repetitive bullshit.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 12:26:31 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal