Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who do you play as?  (Read 4942 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: Who do you play as?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »
A thief from Guild Wars 2 fit my play style perfect, stealthy and with the right setup it can do large damage. He can do range and melee.

So yeah, I like stealthy and powerful.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
I'm an elf supremacist and always will be. Blame Dragon Age.

When elves aren't an option, it's basically anything that isn't humans. I'll only pick humans if they aren't treated as the "default, average and normal" species. That shit's a major pet peeve of mine.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »
I don't know...

I don't really like tanking... more of a dps for me, If I played WoW again now, I'd probably be either a human subtlety rogue or a Retribution human paladin.

Skyrim I haven't played in forever...

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 06:08:46 PM »
Hmm, well it really depends on the game for me. In skyrim I did the human races and played a combination of archer/sneak/onehanded. I used to play a MMO called mythwar a LONG time ago where I played as a centaur because of it's healing abilities. SWTOR I played ranged (a.k.a. bounty hunter because fuck the good guys) and in fallout I played ranged, specifically guns. Race wise, I don't really give a fuck because it's all about the abilities. In most cases you can't tell anyways because you're decked out in armour.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 06:17:45 PM »
I've recently switched to always going whatever benefits as a healer the most.

I've TRIED to play a healer in multiple MMOs, but I can't stay interested in ANY of them long enough to actually be of use, and it's pretty annoying. Need more fun MMOs.

Also, like Finnie, I absolutely suck with stat and talent building in MMOs, so I just Google the most recent guide with the most positive responses.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 06:27:58 PM »
From all the dang MMO's i played i perfer to be Human. Because i like they way the armor fits on normal human characters. I played way to many mmorpgs that it kinda gets boring to look at stats anymore. In most MMO's it is pretty often for people to make a Human character because they have the most base set of stats and then they will make a different type of race character after. Also the Class I love to PLay as is Tank with a bit of sustain meaning as healing. If I am on a second walkthrough i will play as a warrior, theif, or gunner <--- depending on MMO. Will try and list some of the MMO's i played in a bit.

Ðeath.

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 06:33:27 PM »
Did someone say.. elves?

Offline Billy

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »
Whenever there's an alien, I alien. As for class, it doesn't matter. Depends entirely on the game.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline crovv

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 08:07:29 PM »
Wood elf archer in Skyrim, then Khajiit thief/archer

Norn Archer GW2

WoW Night Elf Archer, Undead Mage

My first D&D character was an elf ranger

Starcraft Protoss

I'm good with range, thief, and sneak characters, and I just prefer elves because they have bonuses to that playstyle and they're my favorite class.

Mage classes are just fun and psychic classes are interesting as well.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 08:07:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal