Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wii U failing (Part Deux)  (Read 26808 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: Wii U failing (Part Deux)
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 02:54:13 AM »
Zelda-2016
Metroid-??? cause they dun goofed the last one
Yoshi-??? because who waits for Yoshi?

So again, you think Wii U will last until spring 2015??
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 03:05:35 AM »
Zelda-2016

What else is going to happen to it, I mean it's a console, it's Nintendo. It's going to be around no matter what, fail of a console or not. GameCube made it with micro-discs and Nintendo was probably a lot smaller and cheaper back then; so I think the WiiU will figure it out. That's why I don't get what sales matter to people
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 03:05:35 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 03:14:04 AM »
Zelda-2016

What else is going to happen to it, I mean it's a console, it's Nintendo. It's going to be around no matter what, fail of a console or not. GameCube made it with micro-discs and Nintendo was probably a lot smaller and cheaper back then; so I think the WiiU will figure it out. That's why I don't get what sales matter to people

Because when the CG came out there was still good third party content on it, it still had everything that the PS2/Xbox had minus GTA (which would have helped greatly)

Now, well your only third party companies is Capcom and Ubisoft, and lets be honest, Capcom isn't what they use to be and Ubisoft does it because nobody else does.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Old Crow

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2013, 06:50:24 PM »
Edit your previous post, don't double-post you slut!

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »
Fight me IRL 1v1. Its new information, and I don't want the thread to die; its too much fun knocking Nintendo fanboys around.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »
Fight me IRL 1v1. Its new information, and I don't want the thread to die; its too much fun knocking Nintendo fanboys around.

I didnt say dont post the info i said edit your last post and put it in not double post which is against the rules ho :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »

I didnt say dont post the info i said edit your last post and put it in not double post which is against the rules ho :P

I do it once in a while. Editing it wouldn't update the thread, and then it would necro in five days, so then I wouldn't be able to post anything and would have to restart again.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:31 PM »
Yeah, Nintendo doesn't want to compete with the other consoles or anything...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bso27e3Inzc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bso27e3Inzc</a>
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2013, 10:41:01 PM »
Double posting in this case I would say is fine. There was a three day stretch in time, and this way it actually shows up as an updated thread.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »

You're not really knocking anyone, you're just flailing and frothing at the mouth at things that are already known. Wii U was floppier than an eel with erectile dysfunction. But Nintendo still stands and will still continue to stand as long as their idiotic decisions get a curve (cough cough not letting people use/monetize videos/playthroughs they make - but that's a whole other rant). I think even the most hardcore fanboy knows this - I mean come on, Nintendo aren't exactly unknown to having a failure of a console.

Yeah, Nintendo doesn't want to compete with the other consoles or anything...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bso27e3Inzc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bso27e3Inzc</a>

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2013, 12:12:14 AM »

I do it once in a while. Editing it wouldn't update the thread, and then it would necro in five days, so then I wouldn't be able to post anything and would have to restart again.

The fact that you have to double post to keep the thread active indicates that maybe it's time to let the "discussion" die instead of acting like a child and harping on the Wii U like it stole your lunch money.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2013, 12:52:18 AM »
The fact that you have to double post to keep the thread active indicates that maybe it's time to let the "discussion" die instead of acting like a child and harping on the Wii U like it stole your lunch money.

This

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2013, 01:58:05 AM »
Or, if you know, you guys don't like it. Instead of personally attacking old crow you could simply do the 'adult thing' and not post?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2013, 02:06:15 AM »
Or, if you know, you guys don't like it. Instead of personally attacking old crow you could simply do the 'adult thing' and not post?

We just cant sit and watch as he septuple posts across the next five months!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2013, 02:06:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal