Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Explore Fallout New Vegas & Mods  (Read 819 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Let's Explore Fallout New Vegas & Mods
« on: November 26, 2013, 02:05:21 AM »
So, I recently managed to record about 15 parts of Fallout New Vegas over the last few days and I'm going to begin uploading them to both mine and the CG YouTube channel. I was very limited in time this morning and only managed to upload it to one channel (As far as I can tell, I had to shut my laptop down and run like a mofo to get to class)

Either way, I'm planning to just do exploration and playthroughs of EVERY mod I've never played through myself, here's the first part tell me what you think.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBxYzON2rMA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBxYzON2rMA</a> also I totally fucked up my Titlecard it was supposed to say "Big Spoon" but I'll have to fix that tomorrow.

Offline Christovski

Re: Let's Explore Fallout New Vegas & Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 02:07:46 AM »
Everyone must do the quest for the triforce of Big Spoons and also the trifecta of butter knife-fork-metal spoon

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 02:07:46 AM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Moar vids in dis series?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal