Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guztav. Global Mod  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Guztav.

Guztav. Global Mod
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »
Steam Name: Guztav

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067688597

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

What country are you from: England.

How long have you been with CG: Getting close to a year now!

Do you have past admin/forum experience: I was an admin on ZPS, and TTT.

What position are you applying for: Global Moderator

What makes you want to apply for this position: The TTT server is dropping in ranks massively, and in my time-zone it doesn't get populated until about 10-11 pm, with still just about 8-12 players and I'm usually busy during this time, so I can't do my job. Although this can be fixed over time I generally don't have enough time to burn playing games, therefore I'd rather dedicate my time to the forums, and although I'm not the guy that posts all the time, I'm still on the forums lurking, so by no means am I inactive. At all.

What helpful qualities do you possess: Everything. I'll help anyone with anything they need, like with the ZM server HA shiz, I did my best to try and settle things down and get things sorted and back on track.

Do you use our TS server: Yes

Please list at least 3 CG rules in your own words and why they're important to CG:
Spoiler for Hidden:
No Personal Attacking.
Personal attacking is one of those things I absolutely hate. I can't stand watching other people attack other community members. It's certainly not how a friendly gaming community should be. This could be one of the most important rules, let's think about it, imagine everyone was allowed to personally attack people. The community would just die and we wouldn't grow, because who wants to join a community filled with hate?

Racism.
Obviously this one is important. We have this rule because it hurts people's feelings massively. No person should be laughed at or treated differently to everyone else simply because of their race.

Advertising.
People that come onto our forums or servers advertising their work is just wrong. Why should they be able to come out of nowhere, advertise on other people's hard work? They can go and work hard like everyone else, instead of advertising it without permission.

Additional Notes: I was originally going to post this before, but I took other people's advice and waited for things to settle down. Also I had permission to use just 3 rules. If anyone wants to discuss anything at all, please msg me on steam.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:37:08 PM by Pillz »

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: Guztav. Global Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:47:52 PM »
Yes, we had a small argument so here's my opinion if the situation didn't happen:

Lots of experience of admin, doesn't disrespect, committed to CG. +1
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:01:17 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:47:52 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 01:20:38 AM »
60 views and only 1 reply so far!? You're all crazy!

I think this man has done a lot for CG and would be glad to have him as one of our GM's.

+1
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 01:23:24 AM »
This guy waited for things to die down rather than adding to chaos trying to toot his own horn +1 has been here a while worked on many servers and is generally a decent guy

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Red

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 01:37:01 AM »
Points at what Chris said*

Also, Gustav, I've only really played with you... One or two times at most, once on Hidden a long while ago, and another time on TTT. You were a pretty cool guy on Hidden, which made me like you a lot right off the bat, on TTT (a while later) I didn't talk to you much (of course I don't talk much in TTT anyways so yeah) but you were still a pretty awesome from what I recall.

Also, you do pretty well on the forums from what I read... Which is a fair amount.... You've shown [a lot of] dedication in your time in TTT and I think it's admirable that since you're too busy for TTT/don't have anyone on while you play, that you'd be willing to try to help out in the forums.

+1
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 02:59:17 AM »
+1, I can see the need for a GM who can work the late hours

Offline Billy

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 03:02:57 AM »
I like Guztav. He does a good job with the things he does. +1.34
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
Yes.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 12:46:50 PM »
Gustav knows his ways around the various servers and has been a great admin. +1
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 02:50:23 PM »
Go for it. +1

Offline mjb627

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »
+1

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 02:06:44 PM »
+

Seriously though, somebody approve gustav's app already :P

Offline Mercy

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 05:37:38 PM »
Definitely a valued character to me and many others at CG. Great admin, great friend. +1

And get yo ass on PVK with me again  :D
FRESDOM!

Quote from: All of Haiti
Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
+1 , this guy has quickly made it through the ranks and has lots of qualities that correspond to this position.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 01:02:23 AM »
I'm about ready to accept this mod and make him a man, any last comments or concerns before I wrap this up?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 01:02:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal