Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Edited 1/2/2014] Admin/Moderator Rank List/Availability  (Read 7632 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: [Edited 22/11/2013] Admin/Moderator Rank List/Availability
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 12:12:45 AM »
We can use Gametracker to track hours played based on name. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.50.26.34:27030/

Of course there's still issues when people change their names but you just have to add together the names; it's what I've done for ZPS for years, as it shows what day's they played and the minutes played that day in a graph.

Here's your chart for this past week on Server#1 Red.

Player score-

Player Time-

Or time over the past month-

Steam only tells you what game they've spent their hours on, it's not server in particular so this and other websites help.

The Gold Stars suggestion is just something I threw out there and I'm not sure how exactly it would work yet. I'm 100% open to ideas and suggestions but the main idea is inspiring admins to populate when they see the server empty.

I also think it would be cool to have admins communicate with other admins when they leave the server adminless. I know that especially seems a little far-fetched but it would be cool if when there were no admins on it like posted where only admins could see it, like they all get a PM or Steam message when no admins are on.

I think that would be a fun task for someone who's willing to do it.. haha.. just sit and watch all the servers making sure we have admins on, but that seems a bit much; possible GA task though.

For your last question~
I don't want to diversify Veteran into separate mini-vet sections, if that's what you mean. We just feel like tweaking what needs to be done to get Vet and what it takes to keep it.

Same goes for the other groups like Trial and Regular, as the only change for Trial I suggested was optional.

Aside from being moderator everyone should only ever be just a single group. I think we have VIP and then Senior VIP and I need to look into that more but otherwise we don't really do anything like that as far as I know.

That isn't going to work for ZM because the name-changing is in-game and literally we change names almost daily.  I know I do and Tic used to do it even more than me.  Thats about a metric fuckload of names to add up and thats a lot of nope/

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 12:34:36 AM »
We can use Gametracker to track hours played based on name. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.50.26.34:27030/

Of course there's still issues when people change their names but you just have to add together the names; it's what I've done for ZPS for years, as it shows what day's they played and the minutes played that day in a graph.

Here's your chart for this past week on Server#1 Red.

Player score-

Player Time-

Or time over the past month-

Steam only tells you what game they've spent their hours on, it's not server in particular so this and other websites help.

The Gold Stars suggestion is just something I threw out there and I'm not sure how exactly it would work yet. I'm 100% open to ideas and suggestions but the main idea is inspiring admins to populate when they see the server empty.

I also think it would be cool to have admins communicate with other admins when they leave the server adminless. I know that especially seems a little far-fetched but it would be cool if when there were no admins on it like posted where only admins could see it, like they all get a PM or Steam message when no admins are on.

I think that would be a fun task for someone who's willing to do it.. haha.. just sit and watch all the servers making sure we have admins on, but that seems a bit much; possible GA task though.

For your last question~
I don't want to diversify Veteran into separate mini-vet sections, if that's what you mean. We just feel like tweaking what needs to be done to get Vet and what it takes to keep it.

Same goes for the other groups like Trial and Regular, as the only change for Trial I suggested was optional.

Aside from being moderator everyone should only ever be just a single group. I think we have VIP and then Senior VIP and I need to look into that more but otherwise we don't really do anything like that as far as I know.

That isn't going to work for ZM because the name-changing is in-game and literally we change names almost daily.  I know I do and Tic used to do it even more than me.  Thats about a metric fuckload of names to add up and thats a lot of nope/

That's understandable, but there are ways to make sure the admins are playing. I just would like each HA or the HA/a(s) to create a small list of their admins and keep tabs on everyone's hours/whereabouts to the best of their ability.

EDIT: Red's been looking at time tracking plugins~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=839075

If one HA wants to send me a Spreadsheet of their admins and hours, sweet.
If you want to write a paragraph on who's been playing, who's not and who you're not sure about, I would be glad to take that too.
Then we can make active decisions together and if we need to, we start recruiting new admins. I think we all just need the proper direction and motivation. I know how it feels to be tired of the same game and same maps but if we're going to commit to this community and to being an admin we need to take it a little more seriously. Nothing's immediate but this is the plan. It's also optional if it causes too much of an issue or if nobodies playing the game currently like both ZPS and ZM.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:23:57 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 12:34:36 AM »

Offline Red

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 12:55:51 AM »
Pillz and I found a plugin that might work (needs to be tested still) for keeping track of admin time, so for now we can leave that issue behind and address the other questions and stuff.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 01:25:14 AM »
That's understandable, but there are ways to make sure the admins are playing. I just would like each HA or the HA/a(s) to create a small list of their admins and keep tabs on everyone's hours/whereabouts to the best of their ability.

EDIT: Red's been looking at time tracking plugins~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=839075

If one HA wants to send me a Spreadsheet of their admins and hours, sweet.
If you want to write a paragraph on who's been playing, who's not and who you're not sure about, I would be glad to take that too.
Then we can make active decisions together and if we need to, we start recruiting new admins. I think we all just need the proper direction and motivation. I know how it feels to be tired of the same game and same maps but if we're going to commit to this community and to being an admin we need to take it a little more seriously. Nothing's immediate but this is the plan. It's also optional if it causes too much of an issue or if nobodies playing the game currently like both ZPS and ZM.

Yeah right now ZM is awaiting SDK update because as far as I know I'm the only CG member who didnt update SDK and can therefore still play, once in a while one player joins me then noone else does they get bored and leave -_-

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Billy

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 01:41:31 AM »
I'm still a Reg. Admin for TTT. I haven't been on too much recently for reasons I've already explained with Cortez, but I'm trying to make more of an active effort to be on as often as I can.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Ðeath.

Re: [Edited 27/11/2013] Admin/Moderator Rank List/Availability
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 06:55:31 AM »
Administrator Comment  [Edited 27/11/2013]

Offline Guztav.

Re: [Edited 29/11/2013] Admin/Moderator Rank List/Availability
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 06:43:03 PM »
Global Moderator Comment [Edited 29/11/2013]

Offline Blue Belladonna

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 06:41:53 PM »
Pyro - Veteran Admin on Hidden:Source; no longer Head Admin
Dark ÉŒed - Head Admin on Hidden:Source; no longer Global Admin
MissScarlettLegacy - renamed Blue Belladonna

Ima - no longer Regular admin; Head Admin Assistant

@Edit Blue Belladonna - no longer Head Admin Assistant; Regular Admin
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:16:11 PM by Blue Belladonna »

Offline Guztav.

Re: [Edited 10/12/2013] Admin/Moderator Rank List/Availability
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 02:50:09 PM »
Global Moderator Comment Removed Global Admin and Communications Officer rank.
Global Moderator Comment Updated list. (added/removed people that resigned)
Global Moderator Comment Updated list of retired admins. (bunch more added)

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 03:39:38 PM »
leninade should be added to retired as well, he was reg admin for hidden

Offline oobla37

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 08:42:33 AM »
Global Moderator Comment  12/12/13 moved myself to GM

Global Moderator Comment Added Leninade to retired, as requested by Burgers
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:45:51 AM by oobla37 »

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4