Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Vote on days you are UNAVAILABLE

Friday, November 29
1 (12.5%)
Saturday, November 30
2 (25%)
Friday, December 6
0 (0%)
Saturday, December 7
2 (25%)
Friday, December 13
1 (12.5%)
Saturday, December 14
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Serious Sam 3: BFE Fun Night  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Serious Sam 3: BFE Fun Night
« on: November 21, 2013, 10:46:31 PM »
So when I looked back on Death's co-op thread, I noticed that a lot of people have Serious Sam 3. This made me excited for one reason:

Serious Sam 3 has up to 16 player co-op and versus.

I was thinking we should have one night where we all get together and do either one big Serious Sam 3 co-op run (infinite lives and no friendly fire of course, we can't have limited lives in a game like this) or a giant CG Deathmatch.

We'd need to specify a time (Timezone included) and day. Fridays and Saturdays seems like the day most people are available, but discuss in the chat.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:44:58 PM by Sniper no Sniping »

Ðeath.

Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Fun Night
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:27:41 PM »
yeah this is happening.

(not free this/next sat.)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:27:41 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »
Yeah I've got thanksgiving and family shit coming up so not free until December.

I have the game, love it, and I know Tictac also has it and loves it, and also I think Raunky too.  Quite a few people have it and probably would play, the timing is an issue though.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 05:44:30 PM »
I added a poll, feel free to check all the days that you CAN NOT play. I'd prefer to do this within the next three weeks. It seems unlikely that we'll be able to get EVERYONE in one game, but we can choose the week that has the least people unavailable.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 10:14:46 PM »
I'm good to record for us too whenever we do this, though for Single Player I'll wait till we reach later levels, if we've got a full game there won't be much to shoot at at first (Which is weird because Serious Sam never runs out of things to throw at us)

Getting some recordings of the fast paced Deathmatch would be nice too.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 11:47:10 PM »
Just a reminder, you are voting on days you CAN'T play on so I can see how many people CAN'T play on what days.

Also TicTac, not sure what you mean. I'm going to guess you mean Co-op campaign in which you can get a Shotgun after the very first enemy in the game (throw the eye you got from the first enemy to the building behind where the guy came from and a shotgun is thrown to you) as well as the pistol, which isn't a bad weapon.

Also if we get a near full game, enemies will have god-like amounts of health and kamikaze's will be a pain in the butt to take out.

It'll be the most fun chaos to ever happen.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 11:47:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal