Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GET MORE PPL ON!  (Read 839 times)

Offline Wholegrain

GET MORE PPL ON!
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »
JOIN

GET MORE PPL TO JOIN

NOT 4 CHAN >:O      BUT LEGIT PLAYERS IN CG OR AROUND CG OR JUST KEWL PPL

DO IT!

Offline Cadaver

Re: GET MORE PPL ON!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:39:04 PM »
Hmm.  Apparently a lot of CG likes 4chan...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:39:04 PM »

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.I was crazy once.. then they took me to the hospital. Then the 4chaners came! I hate 4chaners they make be crazy.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal