Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I just got an elder scrolls online beta!  (Read 5803 times)

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

Re: I just got an elder scrolls online beta!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
Me too, we should play :L
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Dante

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
Me too, we should play :L
What race are you going to be?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 02:22:13 PM »
Man, I feel bad not having one now

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »
Got one...too lazy to install it. I have so little time for games these days :).
Life is rough when you are with women so much of your waking hours you can't find time to game :-P.

I do have off from work starting tomorrow so I may start then.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »
I have a feeling it's not even that good, or gets boring after like 2 days

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 12:59:52 PM »
SO how boring is it?  :7

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline grimlust

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »
It was actually pretty good. I expected it to be far more on the fail side of things. However it was like playing a TES game but with friends. Questing was fairly standard and not really grindy. All of the dialog and story driven quests reminded me alot of SWtor. Now I only made it to level 5 but by then I had already experienced some pretty cool things.

Offline Dante

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 01:18:38 PM »
It was actually pretty good. I expected it to be far more on the fail side of things. However it was like playing a TES game but with friends. Questing was fairly standard and not really grindy. All of the dialog and story driven quests reminded me alot of SWtor. Now I only made it to level 5 but by then I had already experienced some pretty cool things.
Aren't we not allowed to say anything cause, well, Non Disclosure Agreement.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA GET SUED, RUN FOR THE HILLS!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »
Damn, I was just about to ask if anyone could record any footage because I'm dying with curiousity-

OHHH HOLY FUCK I HAVE A BETA KEY TOO HERARAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGG
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
Damn, I was just about to ask if anyone could record any footage because I'm dying with curiousity-

Yea unfortunately we are not allowed to record or even stream videoz. I am kinda glad that people were streaming because it then opened slots for me to log into the server. Also Pillz when does your beta start?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 04:13:15 PM »

Yea unfortunately we are not allowed to record or even stream videoz. I am kinda glad that people were streaming because it then opened slots for me to log into the server. Also Pillz when does your beta start?

Not sure, the email said the ESO Beta is going on now and that I need to activate and install my beta; and it gave me a key so I've been downloading the game ever since.

Offline Dante

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 04:25:23 PM »

Not sure, the email said the ESO Beta is going on now and that I need to activate and install my beta; and it gave me a key so I've been downloading the game ever since.
Your in the event beta. Meaning you will be able to play Today only. If you read the email earlier you would have been able to play from Friday to today.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 04:34:02 PM »

Your in the event beta. Meaning you will be able to play Today only. If you read the email earlier you would have been able to play from Friday to today.

Oh wow I didn't see a date anywhere but felt like I was a little late. I checked my Email when this thread popped up and I had nothing, and apparently I got the first Email with a beta-key reminding me that "ESO Beta test is tomorrow night!" on the 22nd of November. Strange, but hopefully I get to play a little bit before the days over.

Only at 19%..

Offline Dante

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »

Oh wow I didn't see a date anywhere but felt like I was a little late. I checked my Email when this thread popped up and I had nothing, and apparently I got the first Email with a beta-key reminding me that "ESO Beta test is tomorrow night!" on the 22nd of November. Strange, but hopefully I get to play a little bit before the days over.

Only at 19%..
It ends at 3 or 6 EST. So if your fast enough you could get a few hours in. It is fun. :D
Oh and I decided my argonians names.
Freliya the Argonian Spellsword,
Friel the Archer
and the black sheep of the family:
Oscar the Paladin.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal