Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Admin Feedback Part 2  (Read 5678 times)

Offline crovv

Re: TTT Admin Feedback Part 2
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Soap - Okay here we go. I'm going to voice my purest opinion so go ahead and censor me if it's "personal attacking" I will try to keep it objective.

It's been a very long time since I have regretted a vote.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10290.0
Soap is so fucking annoying. After every death/bullet SCREAM "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXX". He constantly calls people "scrubs" "scrubs" "scrubs." I have never fucking seen him do an RDM Complaint/ban someone. Maybe just my scarce play timing, but he never takes the initiative. He slurps, reminiscent of Tendovvi and his habits. He does not deserve admin in any shape or form.
That's a really bad accusation. No admin should act like that, has anyone got any proof to confirm/deny this happened? Because if it is then there should definitely be some stern words...

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, and I definitely am not trying to push against Soap as we admin together a lot, but I have a few things to say about this.
1) Yes, he does say "Shitbox" and "scrub" and such.
2) Yes, he can get annoying at times, but I'm pretty sure everyone can, especially me.
3) When I admin with him, if he isn't doing the bans and slays himself, either I get the ban/slay/etc. first and he complains about it (lol I win) or he asks if anyone's going to take care of it. This could be caused by a break in concentration/lack of communication, but even so he does take the initiative when I'm on, and I'm sure when he's the sole admin and there's a few RDMs to take care of he does it just fine.
4) One thing I'd like to add is that Soap rages and ragequits a lot. That's one piece of feedback I'd like to give; especially when other admins aren't on, try to keep a cool head and maybe just spectate a few rounds while doing other things on your computer, but stay on to admin the server.

Offline kaelthex

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26:35 AM »
I honestly agree with what Unknown said Soap always yells shitboxes and rages and when he is on he never does any admining at all because he barely knows how to do the admin commands and is insanely slow when hes the only admin on...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26:35 AM »

Offline caboose74

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 02:39:27 AM »
I know I wasnt active on TTT recently but the server keep crashing and there's nobody on the server 9-10 pm est , the server isnt really active anymore , a lot's of regular lost the interest of playing  TTT , i hope the server gonna be more active with  Christmas coming

Ðeath.

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
Danke for feedback. I feel hours are low, but 24.3 hours in past two weeks. I've been a bit busy, however, I suppose.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal