Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Admin Feedback Part 2  (Read 5680 times)

Offline UnknownError

TTT Admin Feedback Part 2
« on: November 02, 2013, 01:34:34 AM »
I was given permission to make another thread with this concept, I'm going to cross off those that aren't really active/ I don't play with.

Cortez - Good HA, trying to make the server work out and all that jazz with real life. Give the guy some slack.
Ashes Relandi -
Tendovvi - Good
Mystery -
TowerSheep -
Neltharion - Did he die again ?
Arth -
Mr.TheDoctor -
HolyDeath - IDK
Muffins - IDK
Blazyd - As of now, I think he's the best senior admin in the lineup. I would even go as far as to trust him with HA if he had the time and TTT needed one. One guy who is definitely responsible and deserves having the admin powers.
Nexus -
Caboose74 - IDK, I have no idea seeing as only a few people actually admin when on.
Yankees -
Andredem -
Klutonec -
Billy -
Link - Did he die too ?
Sprite -
Leetgrain -
Gustavio -
Bladetwinswords - The life of the party of TTT. He's a great guy who actually is able to be that stigma of "cool admin." When he's on he does his duties and is able to handle it professionally with a hint of insanity.
Mercy -
Dante -
Soap - Okay here we go. I'm going to voice my purest opinion so go ahead and censor me if it's "personal attacking" I will try to keep it objective.[
Spoiler for Hidden:
It's been a very long time since I have regretted a vote.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10290.0
Soap is so fucking annoying. After every death/bullet SCREAM "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXX". He constantly calls people "scrubs" "scrubs" "scrubs." I have never fucking seen him do an RDM Complaint/ban someone. Maybe just my scarce play timing, but he never takes the initiative. He slurps, reminiscent of Tendovvi and his habits. He does not deserve admin in any shape or form.
Dylan - Great guy who seems to keep the balance of TTT and keeps me in check sometimes as well. Great guy who deserves the privilege of adminship.
Scooby - Pretty much fits my description of Blade as well. Although much more insane.
Nurse -
Crovv - IDK
Old Crow - By far one of the coolest guys you will ever get to meet. His voice/personality brighten up the server and make TTT a lot more fun than without his presence.
Death - The level-headed cool admin who resides in the back who actually does a ton of work. He should deserve more credit for his patience/expertise in admining fairly and gathering evidence. Also HA worthy if the need ever arises.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: TTT Admin Feedback Part 2
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 02:33:41 AM »
Am I too early of an admin to be on this thing? :P

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 02:33:41 AM »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 04:35:53 AM »
No oobla.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »
I was given permission to make another thread with this concept, I'm going to cross off those that aren't really active/ I don't play with.

Dante -

I still have admin on TTT after transferring to ZM?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »
Inactive admins need to be removed now. My list:

Tendovvi
Mystery
Nelth
Arth
HolyDeath
Muffinz
Caboose74
MeowMoo
Billy
Link236
Mercy

That's either due to inactivity, or a lack of actually admining when on the server.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
I will admit to inactivity recently, although I have not forgotten you guys on ttt. I have had a 13 week football season with practice every day right after school until 7, with a heavy course load of homework. Football should be ending within a few weeks(2-4) and then I am hoping I will be able to return. I still am on the forums and checking, its just I dont have the time to play more then about 3 rounds at a time. I really hope i can come back soon, and will hopefully be on within the next few days for a few maps if I can.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »
Inactive admins need to be removed now. My list:

Mystery

That's either due to inactivity, or a lack of actually admining when on the server.
I don't currently have admin on the server, Cortez didn't have my steamid last time the admin stuff broke. I talked to him about it and he said I can have it back but he's been busy. That being said I've gotten extremely bored of the game and have been inactive as of late.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
I'm pretty active lot of late this week because i've been mostly busy working this week, but when i was on there were like 4 admins that were lower rank than me so i usually let them get more admin experience and just watch them :P

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »
I have a time away thread for me. School is my priority at the moment. Hence why I'm rarely on the server

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 09:09:37 PM »
Muffins and Mystery, at least you posted to show you are still willing to do the job, or that at least your active.

Ashes, I saw the away thread, hence why your name isn't on there.

At any rate, I want to clean house for all the rest of the inactive admins. I know life takes the utmost precedence (ironic coming from an inactive CL right?) but there is has to be some kind of activity. Most of the admins listed either join the server for one round once a month and then don't show up for another month, or haven't even been on the server in the three past months.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 10:06:51 PM »
Nexus is not really innactive, he played yesterday... he just plays with other names.

I play under different names, some people notice me

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Muffins

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 10:08:30 PM »
Also i am pretty sure Nurse resigned

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 10:19:49 PM »

Offline Billy

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 10:42:29 PM »
I'm sorry for being inactive. School and family shit, man. I still post when I can; I just haven't had time for vidja. Ask all the people that keep inviting me to PAYDAY 2 games.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »
Soap - Okay here we go. I'm going to voice my purest opinion so go ahead and censor me if it's "personal attacking" I will try to keep it objective.

It's been a very long time since I have regretted a vote.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10290.0
Soap is so fucking annoying. After every death/bullet SCREAM "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXX". He constantly calls people "scrubs" "scrubs" "scrubs." I have never fucking seen him do an RDM Complaint/ban someone. Maybe just my scarce play timing, but he never takes the initiative. He slurps, reminiscent of Tendovvi and his habits. He does not deserve admin in any shape or form.

That's a really bad accusation. No admin should act like that, has anyone got any proof to confirm/deny this happened? Because if it is then there should definitely be some stern words...
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal