Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroclix: A new challenger has appeared!  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Dante

Heroclix: A new challenger has appeared!
« on: October 21, 2013, 01:29:07 PM »
Dota 2 Heroclix!

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415859
According to their schedule we will get dota 2 clix next month!

For those of you who don't know what Heroclix is, it is a table top minis game where you have Heros and Villains from DC, Marvel, Top Cow, Aliens, Predator, Gears of War, Halo and several other groups fight together or against each other using a pre determined point total to make your army. The Gravity feed is suppose to have 25 different figures none of which are in the starter. Knowing Heroclix the most popular Heros of the Dire and Radiant minus 10 (Starter sets for Dire and Radiant) will be in the gravity feed. Gravity feeds are $2.50 packs where you get one mini.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:33:00 PM by Dante »

Offline Old Crow

Re: Heroclix: A new challenger has appeared!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »
Does it come with soundbites telling you what to do, telling you to get cancer, or speaking broken Russian and blaming you for everything? If so, I'm going to grab a few!!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »
Does it come with soundbites telling you what to do, telling you to get cancer, or speaking broken Russian and blaming you for everything? If so, I'm going to grab a few!!

I know I'm just going further off topic, but can we literally make something that yells at you in Russian and blames you for literally everything.
4AM and suddenly this thing starts up and screams at you in Russian that there are kids starving in Africa and it's your fault.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal