CG Administration Section > Ban Request

[TTT] dis.chord and Nappa - RDM and Leave/Ghosting

(1/2) > >>

HerpDerpMike:
Your name in-game: (=CG=) HerpDerpMike

Offender's name in-game: {Scrub}Nappa and {Scrub}dis.chord

Date/Time of the offence: Around 10:20 on 10/16/13

SteamID:  "{Scrub}dis.chord"  STEAM_0:0:36667391 & "{Scrub}Nappa"      STEAM_0:0:25186008

Server: TTT

Any administrators on the server?: No.

What was the problem/offense?: Both were ghosting and RDMing. Multiple randoms were saying they were doing it for many rounds before I got on.

• Proof: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/597017828155757335/3BC0BE50F55794449C3B8D547D56AFA47D00725F/

• Other comments:

oobla37:
All I see is rdmx3 and leave on nappa. No way to prove they were ghosting, although if someone of higher authority wants to overule me, be my guest.. I'm requesting a perma on nappa.

Old Crow:
Look at two of those kills though Oobla, it appears one attacks and the other jumps in. Herp gets attacked by his T buddy, then the guys friend joins in as well. This happens again for another RDM.

crovv:

--- Quote from: Old Crow on October 17, 2013, 09:12:20 AM ---Look at two of those kills though Oobla, it appears one attacks and the other jumps in. Herp gets attacked by his T buddy, then the guys friend joins in as well. This happens again for another RDM.

--- End quote ---

I agree. If this is enough proof for RDM and Ghosting, I would request a perma on both as I assume they both left afterwards. I personally think it's enough for Ghosting, as both the T and the Inno attacked the T buddy, and then another inno. They're not just RDMing, they're telling each other who to attack.

Guztav.:
Both are banned for ghosting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version