Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: US patent: 56576977  (Read 7579 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

US patent: 56576977
« on: October 11, 2013, 07:38:03 AM »
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5676977.PN.&OS=PN/5676977&RS=PN/5676977

"The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function. "

utilized for destroying the AIDS virus

Offline Christovski

Re: US patent: 56576977
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:00:38 AM »
Protip: people can actually patent the design for things that don't actually exist yet, and many companies file patents for things just so they can claim it.  It's almost as bad as filing trademarks.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:00:38 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 09:18:38 AM »
But the thing is they found the modulue structure of a cure for the AIDS.
Read it. Or am I reading wrong?

Eitherway, shit like this yea...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 10:20:43 AM »
In the past few years AIDS research has been HUGE they've found SO MANY promising things. It's not unlikely for us to see a full blown cure by 2015-2017

Granted we wont see it in public use for another 50.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »
Also as a side note: They found out AIDS can cure cancer because it targets the cancer cells, the bad cells that cause tumors, first before going on to kill the immune system. 

So if they DO come up with an AIDS cure, they cure cancer too.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »
Also as a side note: They found out AIDS can cure cancer because it targets the cancer cells, the bad cells that cause tumors, first before going on to kill the immune system. 

Unless now it becomes some super aids cancer. Then we're all fucked.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
Filed:     May 31, 1996

Yeah. Wishful thinking.
I also enjoyed the
"Is The AIDS Virus A Science Fiction?" by Peter H. Duesberg and Bryan J. Ellison, Policy Review, Summer 1990, pp. 40-51."
reference

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 11:51:49 AM »
Filed:     May 31, 1996

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner!  Exactly the kinda thing I was talking about

Hence I said:
Protip: people can actually patent the design for things that don't actually exist yet, and many companies file patents for things just so they can claim it.  It's almost as bad as filing trademarks.

I dunno why this is being brought up now when it is a 15 year-old patent :P

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Just a side question, is this only valid in the US.

eg. someone can still patent this in EU/Asia?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 12:11:47 PM »

Well just because you can cure something doens't mean you know everything about it (ie how to modify it so only part of it is gone)

they found some deadly disease that kills aids.

Also:

People with AIDS have an increased risk of developing various viral induced cancers including Kaposi's sarcoma, Burkitt's lymphoma, primary central nervous system lymphoma, and cervical cancer.[15] Kaposi's sarcoma is the most common cancer occurring in 10 to 20% of people with HIV.[23] The second most common cancer is lymphoma which is the cause of death of nearly 16% of people with AIDS and is the initial sign of AIDS in 3 to 4%.[23] Both these cancers are associated with human herpesvirus 8.[23] Cervical cancer occurs more frequently in those with AIDS due to its association with human papillomavirus (HPV).[23]

Things always sound easier then they are. As for curing Cancer in my life time... doubtful, I doubt it can be cured at all tbh.

Curing Aids, I could defiantly see it in my life time.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 12:11:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal