Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite Pokemon?  (Read 19000 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Favorite Pokemon?
« on: October 08, 2013, 06:06:26 PM »
First Off, I want to know you're favorite Pokemon
-No Mention of Stats/Moveset/EV's/Online or any shit like that

I want to know what you're favorite Pokemon is based off their appearance/personal reasons.

For me, it's Mewtwo

This was essentially the first Legendary I ever had. But that's not the sole reason he's my favorite Pokemon.
When I was a kid, I was completely incompetent at Pokemon, I still have no idea how I managed to beat the elite four.

However, I did and afterwards my friends told me about the Legendary bird and guess what? I killed them by accident and didn't catch any of them. Then when I finally got to Mewtwo, I got a critical hit and killed him. (Remember I was 7 or 8 when I actually managed to get this far in the game) So I had managed to kill every legendary.

But then my friend offered me his Mewtwo, he didn't use Mewtwo because he already had Articuno who was his favorite. I moved away maybe 2 or 3 years after that, but I still have that Mewtwo one of my old games.

Plus he's pretty fucking awesome.

Offline Dante

Re: Favorite Pokemon?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
Typhlosion was my first pokemon. He was also my first shiny. He is my favorite because of his design and how useful he has always been for me.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
One of the harder pokemon to evolve but extremely worth it. Gyarados is my boii

My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 06:53:40 PM »
Probably the three Regi's I found in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, shit was hard to find but worth it.

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »
I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is based off their appearance/personal reasons.

I can narrow it down to 3, all for various reasons.

My first favorite ever

Mew - When I got Mew on Pokemon Red it was the coolest thing.  I mean, there are only 150 pokemon right?  Mew was a fucking LEGEND to kids my age (keep in mind, this was in the 90's when the games came out so unless you SAW one we all treated it like a myth, something everyone had heard about but never saw) so when I finally got it it was like, THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER suddenly the pokedex which should have been 150 said 151!  It was mind-boggling to us middle-school kids to see something we'd only heard about and thought 'no this can't be real everything says there are only 150 pokemon!' since there was no legit information on how to get it.  This was my favorite until I stopped playing, which lasted until college.  I'm not sure if my Red version still works, but if it does its got Mew on there.

My next favorite

Lucario - In college I was inspired to pick up Pokemon Platinum for my DS, and started playing pokemon again for the first time in years.  Lucario was a beast pure and simple, just so badass in this game.  When they put him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?  I had a new main in that game.  Totally epic.

My current favorite

Luxray - I replayed Platinum to get geared up for X and Y (side note - I skipped black and white because the stories in them seemed dumb to me) and I wound up with a Shinx for the electric on my team.  Once I got Luxray it was like holy shit this is the one pokemon who never lets me down and always wrecks, and again, is totally badass.  With Electric and Dark attacks, so versatile and almost seems overpowered, but again so was Lucario with Fighting and Steel.  Still, Luxray became my new favorite because it was always the one on my team to get me out of a jam.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline DBag

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
Those are some good ones to
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Raunky

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 10:55:27 PM »

IS IT IN THE TOP PERCENTAGE OR NO

VERY IMPORTANT TO SPECIFY

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 11:27:46 PM »
I always get a mafuckin Gengar somehow and have it as my main Pokemon. It just wipes out most everything

and a new favorite

This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 11:58:54 PM »
Gardevoir.

She's beautiful and probably the closest thing I have to a Poke Fetish.

Second would be Absol or Audino.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 12:06:07 AM »
I always get a mafuckin Gengar somehow and have it as my main Pokemon. It just wipes out most everything

^^^^^^

Also i like this guy... I always seem to get him everytime i play, maybe its just ment to be :>

Offline Christovski

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 01:22:18 AM »
Also i like this guy... I always seem to get him everytime i play, maybe its just ment to be :>

Wat even is dat?  o_O'

Offline Pillz

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 01:23:42 AM »

Wat even is dat?  o_O'

Evolution of Litwick the little ghost candle guy in White/Black, my favorite in Black so far is Vanilluxe the evolved form of Vanillite, I love my ice cream pokemon.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 01:10:39 PM »

Wat even is dat?  o_O'

Evolution of Litwick the little ghost candle guy in White/Black, my favorite in Black so far is Vanilluxe the evolved form of Vanillite, I love my ice cream pokemon.
Chandelure and I love its shiny sprite, I know some people don't because the flame turns red, but the way it turns red makes it look cooler/creepier.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
Ditto! :]

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal