Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Hidden: Toxxie's Application  (Read 11944 times)

Offline Leninade

Re: The Hidden: Toxxie's Application
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 07:00:13 PM »
I'd say hidden is about 6 admins away from being able to assume they have too many.
Honestly, it'd be nice if we had at least 5 or 6 regular admins at any one point. 4 servers is a lot to keep track of with a small number of people, and you have to realize, a lot of the admins actually enjoy playing the game. Kind of sucks to constantly have to drop out and go to another server because you're needed there for a quick ban/kick.

Still, ultimately up to Pyro. Never played with most of the people applying now, so can't really say one way or another.

Offline DBag

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »
Thats because you no play anymore. You need to come play with us
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »

Offline Red

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
The reason that TTT needs so many admins is because it is very hard to administrate, unlike the hidden. Sometimes you can have 6 admins on the server and things still get missed because of how complicated it is. A simple ratio doesn't show the whole picture. However, I do believe that with a game like the hidden there isn't really a limit to how many admins you can have.
I'm not saying Hidden is harder to administrate, you are very right in saying that TTT is harder to administrate. But it's only one server and generally there's at least 2 on at a time for that single server. I'm trying to say that we are spread too thin with too little admins (in my opinion). Basically I'm just reiterating what Leninade said. I'd say that once hidden passes the.. 20-25 admin mark we should be good because hopefully 20%-25% of the admins can be on at any given time.. if we were to have a limit to admins, I'd say it would be around that amount, 20-25. But that's not my call, it's the HAs and the CLs etc to decide that.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 07:26:43 PM »
+1
For a while, I was one of the only Day-Mins.
Although our traffic is considerably down during school hours, it's nice to have another to message or ask for advice.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 11:33:50 AM »
+1 for me. Proxy is a solid, nice guy and he's another regular who i always see on the servers consistently. definitely knows the rules, and for sure would be a valuable asset to our admining force. :D

Offline Pyro

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:09 AM »
Approved.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:09 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal