Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird lag on the server  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Christovski

Weird lag on the server
« on: July 27, 2010, 01:31:07 AM »
Doc and I were getting some really weird ping spikes on the server earlier, his ping (and latency) would go up over 500, then come back down a little bit later, then I would get one, and it would go back down, and sometimes we would get multiple ones after each other.  Penguin was also getting bad lag too but it might not have been the same thing.  Either way it needs to be checked out, because it doesnt seem to be just one persons computer having isues.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Jorgen

Re: Weird lag on the server
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 05:29:04 AM »
that sounds wrong if you flip some words but yeah that sucks Dx
i remember back in the PoD days there would be times some person would conect and then the server would go completely haywire ape shit, dunno if that helps any =) most likely you guys have thought about that allready though =P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 05:29:04 AM »

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 06:33:17 AM »
i played many hours last day, also alot with Doc, and we had no problems at all, did u try restart the server? could be a simple overload caused by random things
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:56:03 AM »
there was lag earlier on the server today (yesterday for me) it was annoying as hell
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:56:03 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal