Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Re-App  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re-App
« on: August 09, 2013, 03:19:19 AM »
Seeing as all the problems were solved.

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Reapplying after I resigned

In game name: Tictactoe360

Link to your steam page:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/DroneThorax/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17228770 00:12 46 0

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, I was admin till I resigned

Why you wish to be admin: Was already an admin, like a week ago. Resigned so shit would get done, shit got done.

What country are you from: Canada

Microphone:  Yes

Offline Red

Re: Re-App
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:23:15 AM »
+1 I always liked tictac, and I think he should get his position back if he wants it..
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:23:15 AM »

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 04:07:53 AM »
1+ even tho we don't get along for some reason. Idk why? Goodmin
#NOLO

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 06:13:39 AM »
I'm not particularly opposed to this or anything, but I feel like you should follow through with your decisions. The first time when you were on strike you were doing it to get a HA, but the second time, which I think was an actual resignation, I'm pretty sure you just got fed up with things and ditched it. I say these things with doubt because both threads have been deleted and I'm not super sure.

Anyway, I think part of admining is sticking around when things are tough, I understand the purpose of the striking and the sort, but once you resign and ask for admin back a week after things change for the better it seems you're just slinging your admin around to make things happen, when in reality there are probably better ways to handle it.

This is more commentary than me saying you shouldn't be an admin, because I'm sure you've done a good job on the server and would continue to do so if it is restored. That's all I've got folks.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:16:25 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 06:43:29 AM »
I'm not particularly opposed to this or anything, but I feel like you should follow through with your decisions. The first time when you were on strike you were doing it to get a HA, but the second time, which I think was an actual resignation, I'm pretty sure you just got fed up with things and ditched it. I say these things with doubt because both threads have been deleted and I'm not super sure.

Anyway, I think part of admining is sticking around when things are tough, I understand the purpose of the striking and the sort, but once you resign and ask for admin back a week after things change for the better it seems you're just slinging your admin around to make things happen, when in reality there are probably better ways to handle it.

This is more commentary than me saying you shouldn't be an admin, because I'm sure you've done a good job on the server and would continue to do so if it is restored. That's all I've got folks.

You're correct that I should stick with my resignation.
I resigned because some people refused to give us the tools we needed to do our job.

I had no intention of reapplying even after the the problems were finally resolved.
However Chris and several others have asked that I reapply as Zombie Master still needs a good number of admins.

Personally, I'm in a 100% agreement with you. But at the same time I'm in agreement with the people saying they still need admins.

Most likely this wont be permanent, but I'll stick around till I know Kill Factory has enough people to make sure it's always under watch and that rules will be followed. 

Offline oobla37

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 06:57:01 AM »
Well Chris is the new HA, he asked tic to come back (albeit momentarily), I'm not opposed.

+1

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »
+1

Offline Sammy

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 07:59:02 AM »
+1 although this sorta reminds me of professional athletes. They do what they want to get what they want... The resignation was rather unnecessary.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 09:05:45 AM »
I told you to give me a week. No one told me about issue. I find out about issue and it got solved.

I solve practical problems

by Kwaurtz

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
+1, if it were up to me as soon as I had HA he would have had his admin back

He resigned to make it obvious the troubles we were having with miscommunication between CLs, and set in motion a chain of events that resulted in us finally getting what we needed.

I wish things were more transparent and less secretive around here so everyone could know what happened, but just understand, dedication (sticking around) is WHY Tic put the resignation in the first place.  Things might not have gotten done had Tic not drawn everyone's attention to the issue.

Regardless, these are past events.  Future should be Tic getting his admin back because of how much he's done to get us where we are in ZM, and I miss having his help!

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
I literally sent Chris a PM about this half an hour before you posted this :/

So here is the deal. Its pretty obvious that you should have admin back considering the circumstances. This app is approved by me, you are reinstated as a trial admin, so long as that's cool with Chris.

Next time, listen to the wise one (aka TowerSheep)  ;D
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »
It will give me a good chance to test out setting admins with Sourcebans (my experience before Sourcebans it was just a config under the sourcemod on the server) I'll do it when I get home from work (on break right now weeeeee)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 01:37:54 PM »
+1 and glad to have you back
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »
The power is back with you.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »
Well seeing that this is already resolved I'm going to lock the thread. Always good to have ZM admins.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal