Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS Map Suggestions 3.0  (Read 11233 times)

Offline Pillz

ZPS Map Suggestions 3.0
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »
SO. As of 12/08/2017 ZPS updated the game, all old custom maps are kind of broken and the server is currently running stock maps. As new maps are updated and added, they will be readded into rotation. Any suggestions are welcome.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:32:45 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Re: ZPS Map Suggestions 3.0
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:28:09 AM »
http://sammys-zps.com/zps/maps/

3/4/2013  5:44 AM     61185670 zpo_rabbit_hole_b9_hdr.bsp
3/4/2013  5:40 AM     33384821 zpo_rabbit_hole_b9_hdr.bsp.bz2

Wanted to see how that map does for the server.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:28:09 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 07:35:05 PM »
Added that among a few others from the map pack.

Whatwhatt; will be trying them all out when server goes back up
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:16:04 AM by Pillz »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »
^^^^^

All the maps I downloaded and added to the server. Will be trying them all out to see what can go in rotation tonight now that the server's back up.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:23:29 AM »
killhouse, bridge, classiczombo, quad17, ravenholm, thelabs, home, another thelabs in zps.

All of these share names with maps from the classic ZP. If they are anything remotely like the classics I'd love to play them.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 07:14:24 PM »
killhouse, bridge, classiczombo, quad17, ravenholm, thelabs, home, another thelabs in zps.

All of these share names with maps from the classic ZP. If they are anything remotely like the classics I'd love to play them.

I believe everything but bridge and home are on the server currently; I added classiczombo mostly for you. :)

Offline Sammy

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 10:43:20 AM »
Just as a note Pillz, most of the maps aren't able to be nominated... therefore are technically unplayable at the mo...
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
Isn't there an admin command to nominate maps that aren't normally on nominate? 

Something like sm_nominate_addmap (map name)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »
Isn't there an admin command to nominate maps that aren't normally on nominate? 

Something like sm_nominate_addmap (map name)

that's the exact command. And it forces that map to be added to the nominate list; even on a full nomination.

I wouldn't mind a zpa map being added. (deadhouse.)

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »
Yeah well a handfull of them are too bad to go into rotation but I'll add the ones you guys want and will remove them if they're bad.

If anyone has any opinions on what should stay/go, let me know here.

Offline Smiley

Map Adding Request
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 10:49:00 PM »
Name of the map: zpo_cabin_outbreak_b6

In Which server do you wish the map to be added? Zombie Panic Source Server.

Link to the map? (if possible):

Why you think it should be put on the server: I seen in other servers that people love playing it so why not put it in this server.

Offline Pillz

Re: Map Adding Request
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 05:31:59 AM »
Name of the map: zpo_cabin_outbreak_b6

In Which server do you wish the map to be added? Zombie Panic Source Server.

Link to the map? (if possible):

Why you think it should be put on the server: I seen in other servers that people love playing it so why not put it in this server.

Hm well I don't have a ZPO version of cabin_outbreak at the moment but I DO have zps_cabin_outbreak_b9 if that'll do for now. I'll put that in rotation for you and switch up the nominate list. :D

Offline Smiley

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »
Map Suggestion its zps_barrelhunt_2  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ytx34q83c9awxk6/CJZVk4g3xf/zps/zps_barrelhunt_2i.zip sorry that i posted in the wrong section from last time.

also, Map Suggestion zp_jailbird  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ytx34q83c9awxk6/MMdX8xRGXz/zps/zp_jailbird.zip

Global Moderator Comment Please do not double-post. Use the "modify" button in future. (Added other post to first one.)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:56:04 PM by Guztav. »

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 08:53:30 PM »
Map Suggestion its zps_barrelhunt_2  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ytx34q83c9awxk6/CJZVk4g3xf/zps/zps_barrelhunt_2i.zip sorry that i posted in the wrong section from last time.

Sorry don't know if I'm allowed to comment here or not but when back when I played after one of the big updates the map had some problem with it. Can't remember exactly what the bug was, but I'm pretty sure it was game breaking. So I just wanted to give you a heads up When adding it.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 11:27:04 PM »

Sorry don't know if I'm allowed to comment here or not but when back when I played after one of the big updates the map had some problem with it. Can't remember exactly what the bug was, but I'm pretty sure it was game breaking. So I just wanted to give you a heads up When adding it.

Yeah we had Barrelhunt on the server a year or two ago and while it was fun, it didn't always work and sometimes zombies didn't turn into a barrel but it worked for the most part, it just wasn't good for population.

Jailbirds always been a bit iffy to me but people seem to like it so I'll throw that on there.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 11:27:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal