Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What perks or benefits should Donors get, as a "Thank you," from the Community?  (Read 20490 times)

Offline Christovski

I was responding to herpderp who said being able to change your name in the game.

Seeing as how I posted right after his, in response to his post.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline TowerSheep

Free nudies of me

EDIT:(didn't mean to submit)
Or Colored names in TTT (As previously suggested) and  arcade games only people who pay can play.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:17:02 AM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Kwaurtz

Free nudies of me

EDIT:(didn't mean to submit)
Or Colored names in TTT (As previously suggested) and  arcade games only people who pay can play.

Gimme dem nudies.

Offline lilg0218

I was responding to herpderp who said being able to change your name in the game.

well then yes that is an crappy idea. But maybe you should be able to change names while dead.
#NOLO

Offline raddude-pancake ruler

A calendar with nude pics of the admins and the community leaders.
According to these results my milkshake is bringing an average of 80 to 90 percent of the boys to my yard.

"..Thinking about jabbing you in the eye with it right now. -_-"
"did you really just threaten to stab someone over a dlc debate?"
"You're the reason People hate furries Rad" -TicTac
"What kind of freaking moron would quote them self"-raddude

Offline Pillz

I think VIP admin is reasonable. No access to slaying/banning/kicking/muting/slapping but access to votes (with minimum of 60 second intervals)  and making achievements and the such could be fun.

Trails and shit would just be silly.

Different textured weapons would be a neat idea though. Donators get a Golden Crowbar in TTT, or something like that. I know that'd be a little difficult to manage but I'm sure that would satisfy anyone who donates for TTT.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline HerpDerpMike

I didnt mean for TTT, so I had to edit it right after you posted saying "forums".

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Kwaurtz

I want these towersheep nudies he was talking about.

Offline Leetgrain

You can find em at www.melonwedding.com
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Link236

You can find em at www.melonwedding.com
That was such a risky click.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline theyankees213

I think VIP admin is reasonable. No access to slaying/banning/kicking/muting/slapping but access to votes (with minimum of 60 second intervals)  and making achievements and the such could be fun.

Different textured weapons would be a neat idea though. Donators get a Golden Crowbar in TTT, or something like that. I know that'd be a little difficult to manage but I'm sure that would satisfy anyone who donates for TTT.

The different skin IMO is stupid (no offense) because if you want a skin get it. I currently have skins on my  Deagle, scout, and m16. Get a skin I of donate just seems silly

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Muffins

The different skin IMO is stupid (no offense) because if you want a skin get it. I currently have skins on my  Deagle, scout, and m16. Get a skin I of donate just seems silly
Most people dont know how to do that, and i still think a VIP skin on your person would be cool

Offline Leetgrain

Most people dont know how to do that, and i still think a VIP skin on your person would be cool

VIP Skin, no, just no.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Red

VIP skins on weapons/player models would be cool for hidden... It wouldn't make you a target like it might for TTT, might encourage tking but that's easy to take care of if there's an admin nearby or if they get banned via console.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Pillz

Well I don't mean for user only- I mean for everyone to see, which like I said would probably be difficult. Really everything non-game breaking for TTT would be kinda stupid,
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal