Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What perks or benefits should Donors get, as a "Thank you," from the Community?  (Read 20269 times)

Offline Old Crow

Just beat me to it Abka

TTT should probably be left alone in regards to changing things in the game. The addition of special donor guns should only be skins, nothing more since having a special weapon would upset the balance between Traitors having access to more firepower then innos. I'd be for a Detective or Traitor weapon but nothing for innos. Same goes for skins on characters. I've seen it on other servers before and it just looks silly. The whole point as a T is to blend in when possible, not stick out. I'd be for custom commands, a special forum badge and some reserved slots but outside that not much else for TTT.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

Just beat me to it Abka

TTT should probably be left alone in regards to changing things in the game. The addition of special donor guns should only be skins, nothing more since having a special weapon would upset the balance between Traitors having access to more firepower then innos. I'd be for a Detective or Traitor weapon but nothing for innos. Same goes for skins on characters. I've seen it on other servers before and it just looks silly. The whole point as a T is to blend in when possible, not stick out. I'd be for custom commands, a special forum badge and some reserved slots but outside that not much else for TTT.

Reason why I didn't say add trails or etc to TTT... I did say hats, but again it's the players choice to do that, I wouldn't myself, but it does get money if the player can choose to get hats
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Old Crow

Just beat me to it Abka

Reason why I didn't say add trails or etc to TTT... I did say hats, but again it's the players choice to do that, I wouldn't myself, but it does get money if the player can choose to get hats

Yeah, but the 'hats' I always see are computer monitors, and stupid things from Gmod. Its not Hat Fortress 2, and since its so easy to die as an inno, and since there is no death cam, there isn't any time to showcase off a hat. Then as a Traitor who wants to be called out because of their hat?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

Just beat me to it Abka

Yeah, but the 'hats' I always see are computer monitors, and stupid things from Gmod. Its not Hat Fortress 2, and since its so easy to die as an inno, and since there is no death cam, there isn't any time to showcase off a hat. Then as a Traitor who wants to be called out because of their hat?

Player's choice, they know what they're "getting into" if they buy one, but people still buy them.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline AbkaFlab

Just beat me to it Abka

Player's choice, they know what they're "getting into" if they buy one, but people still buy them.

If we ever end up having hats, could we please refrain from having huge completely ridiculous hats that are so big and obnoxious that you cant even tell where there head is(making headshots difficult)?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:46:18 PM by AbkaFlab »

Offline Leetgrain

Just beat me to it Abka

If we ever end up having hats, could we please refrain from having huge completely ridiculous hats that are so big and obnoxious that you cant even tell where there head is(making headshots difficult)?

Hopefully we'll never have things like that.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Muffins

Just beat me to it Abka

That why when you donate you get a cool VIP skin also can make an admin skin where it says admin on the back

Offline Leetgrain

Just beat me to it Abka

That why when you donate you get a cool VIP skin also can make an admin skin where it says admin on the back

Not on TTT, not at all ever xP
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Muffins

Just beat me to it Abka

Not on TTT, not at all ever xP
Why not? Maybe not the admin skin to give you away but the VIP one is cool

Offline Pillz

I've always thought if fun nights were a regular thing; that donators could get admin on fun night to fool around.

Otherwise in games like zps having a reserved slot and voting admin rights would be cool; as long as they can't do actual map votes or gravity votes. Just fun votes like "Who catches the pokeman" or what ever.

In TTT I can only imagine something like a differently colored nametag like admins to show they're special. I can't imagine anything else that isn't gamebreaking.

Forums? Disabled ads maybe since they paid their due to the community, and I would enjoy something like a personalized theme for the forum. Otherwise a title under your name on the forum would suffice.

If the Minecraft server was in direct control of me/CG I would even say donators can get creative on Minecraft if they choose.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Leetgrain

I've always thought if fun nights were a regular thing; that donators could get admin on fun night to fool around.

Otherwise in games like zps having a reserved slot and voting admin rights would be cool; as long as they can't do actual map votes or gravity votes. Just fun votes like "Who catches the pokeman" or what ever.

In TTT I can only imagine something like a differently colored nametag like admins to show they're special. I can't imagine anything else that isn't gamebreaking.

Forums? Disabled ads maybe since they paid their due to the community, and I would enjoy something like a personalized theme for the forum. Otherwise a title under your name on the forum would suffice.

If the Minecraft server was in direct control of me/CG I would even say donators can get creative on Minecraft if they choose.

That would work well.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Low tier donors get, reserve slot

Medium Tier donors get, reserve slots, unique access to special features, ie skins but features that DO NOT Change the game's/mod's gameplay.

Highest tier, Everything mentioned and an audiobook of 50 shades of grey done by a member of CG.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

A few months ago I talked to cortez about name colors on ttt, but he was against it. If his opinion has changed different text/name colors would be cool.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Cadaver

Ok, keep the ideas coming.

Donations would be nice, too.

Offline Tyber

So, every excuse for a point shop is "It breaks the game D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: LIKE OMG IT WOULD RUIN THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!" Yet not a single server I've ever played on with hats has ever had ANY of the problems you guys are saying it'll have.

Just my thoughts.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal