Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone play the new Animal Crossing? I don't but this is still hilarious.  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Christovski

This person named their town "my butt" and compiled a bunch of pictured of humorous situations.

http://wigglytype.tumblr.com/post/54239495062/lavour-i-named-my-town-my-butt-and-its

I've never played AC, but everyone seems to be having a lot of fun with it.

This reminds me of naming my rival in Pokemon games after funny objects and such because of how much I hated that douchecanoe that your rival was in the early games, at least in newer games they aren't as evil as GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

Classic example of good, harmless humor. Reminds me when I use to play Animal Crossing, good times, good times.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline CashPrizes

No joke I still play Animal Crossing on the Gamecube from time to time.

Offline oobla37

I have the new one. Been playing the shiz outta it. It's actually really amazing.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline arth987

Classic example of good, harmless humor. Reminds me when I use to play Animal Crossing, good times, good times.
Whore i still play animal crossing..

Offline Christovski

I keep debating getting a 3DS now due to some games like the new luigis mansion, animal crossing, mario kart, but I keep making myself wait in case theres a special edition 3DS released with Pokemon X/Y.

Also because all I hear about this generation of 3DS battery life is super short.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Dante

I keep debating getting a 3DS now due to some games like the new luigis mansion, animal crossing, mario kart, but I keep making myself wait in case theres a special edition 3DS released with Pokemon X/Y.

Also because all I hear about this generation of 3DS battery life is super short.
I can play Pokemon Black, Black 2 and Mystery Dungeon for 4-6 hours before needing a recharge.

Offline Christovski

I can play Pokemon Black, Black 2 and Mystery Dungeon for 4-6 hours before needing a recharge.

Aren't those all regular DS games?  I'm talking about 3DS games man. :P

Offline Blackllama

I want a 3ds for this game alone. Not to say I don't want some of the others.

Offline Billy

Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Dante

No. Mystery Dungeon is 3D, I also randomly play Monster Hunter 3D and get 4-6 hours.

Offline oobla37

No. Mystery Dungeon is 3D, I also randomly play Monster Hunter 3D and get 4-6 hours.

3ds XL battery one low light lasts a couple hours longer then 6. 8 or so usually for me anyways. I love my XL.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Christovski

If they don't release a special XL for the release of X/Y I will be the sad.

Offline CashPrizes

If they don't release a special XL for the release of X/Y I will be the sad.

Being released in November or something?

Offline Christovski

The games should be out in the middle of October, I'm hoping as with the first new Pokemon game on any handheld (game boy color, advance, DS) they release a special edition 3DS, otherwise I'll get a boring 3DS XL

My current DS is a DSi XL 25th anniversary edition, I like the special ones ;D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal