Show Posts - tatcher

Back

Messages - tatcher

Pages: 1
Solved Applications / Re: [The Hidden: Source] tatcher
« on: 12 Nov, 2013 18:44 »
It's okay, this is what I expected :P I'm not a forum person so those 20 posts won't be coming any time soon. Thanks for taking your time to read my Application, though.

Solved Applications / [The Hidden: Source] tatcher
« on: 12 Nov, 2013 18:34 »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No.

In game name: tatcher

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057709812/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48722042

Do you have past admin experience: I have a lot of past Administrator/Moderator experiance, I've been an Admin on an active steam group  that hosted Gmod, Hidden and Killing Floor, I've Moderated and Administrated a couple of Minecraft servers and so on.

Why you wish to be admin: I wish to be an Admin because I see a lack of active staff on the servers at certain times, some of those times the servers needed a staff member because of someone who wasn't following the rules properly. I want to help out the server by being there when others can't.

What are some good qualities you possess: I'm a very kind and polite guy, but I also strictly follow rules and listen to the peole who are ''over'' me. You can't make me angry that easily so I can maintain a calm and civilized behavior towards people who are not following the rules. I'm very active on the servers, at least an hour every other day, and I try my best to politely ask people who are breaking the rules to stop, It's not much but at least I try.

What country are you from: Norway.

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes.

Additional Notes: I know I haven't posted on the forums at all, but I'm giving it a try anyways.

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal