Show Posts - A Rat

Back

Topics - A Rat

Pages: 1
What server are you applying for: Trouble in Terrorist Town

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: I have not.

In game name: (=CG=) A Rat

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Myuutsuu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1324915

Do you have past admin experience: Many years ago I used to act as an Admin on KrezerJ and BOLTZ clan's Counter Strike server; although this was back before source came out. I was acting admin for about two years, and I resigned from both when I left for school (since I went to one of those weird boarding schools with no wireless net).

What are some good qualities you possess: I try to make things fun whenever I play, and I believe I know most of the rules regarding RDMs and general asshattery. There are RDMs and there are Accidents, and too many times people cannot tell the difference. When there are a lack of admins on the server I try my best to educate people on if an event that happened mid-game if it was an RDM or not; but I don't try to make up the rules as I go. I acknowledge it that if there's a situation I'm unfamiliar with, I try to poke an admin on my friends list.

What country are you from: I was born in Havana, Cuba and have duel citizenship, but I consider myself American

Additional notes:  I don't know if it's considered a good thing or a bad thing, but people on the server seem to mistake me for an admin already even when I state I am not one. I don't know if this means I come off as knowledgeable and helpful, or just heavy handed. Those who have played with me would know better then I how I come off as.

Introductions Forum / Wtf is this doing here..?
« on: 11 Mar, 2011 23:02 »
Yes, I forum lurk. I just happened to get off my lazy ass and actually register for once.

To those I've already played with extensively here, official hello.

To those I have not had the pleasure of backstabb-er..playing yet; you'll see me around on the TTT server. I can also be found on various Zambie escape CSS servers as well.

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal