Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ttt_indianisland  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

ttt_indianisland
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »
Indian island is a map made by my friend CapelleanCitizen for trouble in terrorist game-mode. It is based on a murder mystery novel written by Agatha Christie.

Update: ttt_indianisland_a1a

*FIXED* Doors because they made a very annoying noise
               Lightning strike now lasts long for innocents
               Brightened the outdoor area
               Made the traitor message, "Lighning strike in 5 seconds..." say "Traitors:" infront of it

Download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8098217/Maps/indianisland/ttt_indianisland_a1a.bsp

Feel free to add any suggestions to improve the map.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

Re: ttt_indianisland
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:57:04 PM »
The doors was my only real problem.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:57:04 PM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 05:07:04 AM »
as long as the map is not penisland (zp1 vets will get this joke)

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 11:25:51 AM »
Pen island is old school.

Bic island is all the rage!

by Kwaurtz

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
Screenshots?
 Meme11

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »
There are screen shots on the suggest thread. This is just an update so he was kind enough to not post this there. (I want that for new suggestions not map updates). This is a really fun map!

by Kwaurtz

Offline Nelth

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
Are there any plans on adding 'secret' areas or traitor rooms and traps? Other than that the map is perfect to play on.

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 10:01:38 PM »
What he is considering is adding an underground tunnel and some areas around the edge where you can go. But he is currently configuring arch linux and windows 7 on his computer so the next release may be a while.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 09:01:52 AM »
There are screen shots on the suggest thread. This is just an update so he was kind enough to not post this there. (I want that for new suggestions not map updates). This is a really fun map!
Link?

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »
Link?
conjoinggaming.com > fourm > ttt > suggests 2.0
Stop being so lazy, the creater of this map LISTENS to people and doesn't leave broken things in his map.

by Kwaurtz

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »
Ahahahah burned

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »
Stop being so lazy, the creater of this map LISTENS to people and doesn't leave broken things in his map.
So? People still play my map, eventhough it's broken. Can you say that there is something wrong?

Butthurt.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »
So? People still play my map, eventhough it's broken. Can you say that there is something wrong?

Butthurt.
No one really plays it on our server (at least not when I'm on). I've shown you pictures of the teleport error that creates 2 bodies. The portal has also completely stopped working several times. The testor can be activated by touching the door (no gold block needed).

How is it butthurt to wish a map creator would fix things that are broken?

by Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 10:33:02 PM »
Gentlemen, this thread is about ttt_indianisland. If you have something to say relating to the map say it. If not post it elsewhere, like on a new thread about ttt_minecraft_b3

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
"Kaah screeeeekkk" ­­­- Doors, Doors everywhere  Meme11

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal