Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 9305 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »
Oh so it was a mute. I just remember it was on 67th_way.

I say unban him then. When he hacks again, I'm going to laugh. He'll troll within 3 rounds of being on, he was even bragging about getting away with hacking. So do as you see fit and remember "I told you so"

by Kwaurtz

Offline Sprite

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »
I don't even see a point of unbanning him. He is just going to come on and brag about how he is unbanned and that we severely messed up by banning him. Like tower said he is just going to do it again. I don't see what the point of a permanent bans is if you just unban him 6 months later (6 months = forever?). He broke his probation so he got banned that was his chance I don't think he should be given another.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 01:25:02 PM »
hes a good guy give him a chance :D
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 02:20:55 PM »
If he does get unbanned I think he should be the last. A permanent ban is supposed to be permanent. I understand if there was a mistake or the reason was no good but this guy is no good. I've played surf with him a few times and he was a massive dick while playing it and he has trolled the server several times. I don't think that it's a good idea to unban someone then have to ban them a week later...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
Accused hacker with proof against him, known troll and douchebag and he's getting unbanned? What is this I don't even-
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 02:41:48 PM »
My proof was not accepted because his friends said it was not hacking but client lag. The video was a bit choppy so it is not considered evidence.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 04:53:09 PM »
Accused hacker with proof against him, known troll and douchebag and he's getting unbanned? What is this I don't even-

No one said he was getting unbanned. This is an APPEAL, not a definite. WG put that all CL's need to vote, and some are away at the moment. Also, seeing how the evidence was too laggy to really tell, he was cleared of hacking and put on "probation." Any slip up was meant to be a pban. He trolled and fought with our admins and on the forums/server, and really made a bad name for himself. He was warned, and continued to screw up.

I'm not for or against this, and no one really has a say in this except the CL's.

And to Pillz: I don't really know what happened to get Crypto banned; I wasn't here for any of it and I'm not going to go off of things I heard. But, CL's found him someone they did not want back on the server, and yes, a permanent ban should stay as such, but based on the reason why Athlonz was banned, I feel like he does have a chance, at least. You shouldn't fight against someone else being unbanned just because the person you liked is still banned. I like Athlonz, and if he doesn't get unbanned I'm not going to try to hurt anyone else's chance at being unbanned just because I'm upset. Back off, please.

Again, this is completely up to the CL's.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 05:53:14 PM »
If he does get unbanned I think he should be the last. A permanent ban is supposed to be permanent. I understand if there was a mistake or the reason was no good but this guy is no good. I've played surf with him a few times and he was a massive dick while playing it and he has trolled the server several times. I don't think that it's a good idea to unban someone then have to ban them a week later...

This^

Perm should be Perm, so I think we need to come up with something between a week and Perm. Maybe a 3 month or 6 month ban, that way they could possible come back, after a long time, and if they have not changed then a perma.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
Althlonz is a blatant hacker and one helluva annoying little tard to say the least. -1

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 06:23:08 PM »
I'd say lessen the ban from a perm to months perhaps. He's okay once you know him a bit but i'll leave it to the CLs to choose

Offline Pillz

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
I'm not fighting against anyone; I'm just questioning this whole unban ordeal altogether. Everyone seems to think he trolls and hacks, which seems like heavier charges than others who have been pbanned. I'm not trying to ruin his chances at getting unbanned, he's probably an alright guy but sadly he has been marked a disrespectful troll hacker in CG, which makes it hard for anyone trying to get unbanned.

I'm all for second, third and twelfth chances, but not everyone in CG is. Maybe he doesn't deserve any chances; I really don't know.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 06:29:57 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 07:43:41 PM »
This whole ban seems to be iffy to me it looks like he got away with hacking and then got banned anyway.

I say he gets unbanned even if he is a troll, when it comes to bans for hacking it should either be a yes or a no not well maybe he was so lets just ban him anyway.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
The entire punishment was bullshit.  If he was hacking, he shouldn't have been put on probation.

If he wasn't hacking, he was falsely banned.

Either way we're wrong.  What was the point of that anyway?
This.

I love Athlonz, man... He's a good guy and a great player. I don't know what happened but I say he should be able to come back.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
If he does get unbanned I think he should be the last. A permanent ban is supposed to be permanent.
This.

The way we are pbanning is screwed up in general. I already spoke about this on crypto's unban appeal.

We pbanned athlonz wrongfully either way.  We either gave him too small of a punishment (probation) or too severe of a punishment (pban for mute).

I do agree he is a troll and whether he was hacking or not, I still don't think he has a place on our servers the way he behaves.

For the record I did and still do believe he was hacking.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 08:40:47 PM »
ok people are not getting the point

he trolls = punish him for trolling

if he is unbanned and is rebanned in like a week or two than it is on me in full

hopefully he won't make me look like an ass by him being one himself

Our perma ban stays a perma ban was something that has NEVER been fully implemented in CG and I hope to god it never does

Tictac was perma banned and he came back and is a productive member of this community (well as productive as Tictac gets XD)

being an asshole isn't a good reason to perma ban someone.  If I didn't like someone you don't think with my position I couldn't just ban someone and no questions would get asked or if they did and I was a total jackass I could still push my authority down peoples throats.  I don't do this though and give people time to change and try to see from their perspective.

Also CG  thinks EVERYONE is a troll nowadays

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 08:40:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal