Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 11492 times)

Offline GreyLLama

Athlonz
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »
Alright, I know this is improper format and I know someone is going to bitch at me, but this is for Athlonz. TowerSheep banned him for "aimbot" this evening and I know for a fact he didn't aimbot. He can't even come on here because his ip is consider spam. So, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but can someone unblock his ip so he can post a proper appeal?

k thx. Good to see you too CG.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »
www.conjointgaming.com/bans

Check the demo yourself. Black llama also saw it (as did several others on the server)

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »

Offline GreyLLama

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 01:58:43 AM »
But I did, so did Athlonz. I saw it and it didn't not look like an aimbot at all. I reviewed it three times. What would make you think that was aimbot? All it looked like was a bit of client lag and some good aim.

BTW, tower, could you accept his friend request on steam so he can atleast talk to you about it? Unfortunatly he can't come on here because of said ban in OP.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 02:09:47 AM »
EDIT: whoops I doubled posted, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:22:39 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 02:17:59 AM »
Okay, athlonz has been steam messaging me.  First of all I watched it happen and completely support this ban.  A horribly obvious aimbot.  Here's the link to my demo.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m07g2fu6ccqpuhq

Here are the logs to the chat in case anyone wants to see them:
http://pastebin.com/LxxiSL2R

EDIT: I just editied the pastebin link, this one has the second chat in it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:30:26 AM by Blackllama »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 02:30:32 AM »
His aim is soooo good that he follows the corpses head near the end of the demo. I mean he is just dedicated to seeing the corpse fall.

by Kwaurtz

Offline GreyLLama

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 02:36:02 AM »
In all honesty I don't see anything significant in either videos, or I'm inept when it comes to aimbotting. I don't even see any snaps, nor do I see him snapping to a head of a falling corpse, I see him AIMING at the guy crossing the bridge, because the round is over you can see their name over their head.
He's been playing in this server for over a year and I know for a fact that the last place he would cheat (if he was cheating) would be CG. If you look at the chat logs he's pretty defensive. As soon as he got banned he messaged me. Don't you think a hacker would care less whether he got banned? He even made an attempt to contact Towersheep, get onto the website
contact blackllama, and even me. What hacker would go through all that just to 'hack' again? Please, tell me.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 02:39:13 AM »
aww not athlonz, he was a pretty cool guy

Offline GreyLLama

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 02:43:30 AM »
To Tower: If you're going to make smart remarks, you can at least have the decency to say that to him through steam.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 02:49:05 AM »
In all honesty I don't see anything significant in either videos, or I'm inept when it comes to aimbotting. I don't even see any snaps, nor do I see him snapping to a head of a falling corpse, I see him AIMING at the guy crossing the bridge, because the round is over you can see their name over their head.
He's been playing in this server for over a year and I know for a fact that the last place he would cheat (if he was cheating) would be CG. If you look at the chat logs he's pretty defensive. As soon as he got banned he messaged me. Don't you think a hacker would care less whether he got banned? He even made an attempt to contact Towersheep, get onto the website
contact blackllama, and even me. What hacker would go through all that just to 'hack' again? Please, tell me.

Yes if they cared enough and thought they could get away with it.

Example http://www.cause4alarm.net/topic/7477-unban-request06-28-2009steam-00958794athlonz/

Now for my 2 cents. I have seen athlonz on alot, but not lately. I know he was a regular on the TTT server for quite a while and never had problems with him. I also can't view the video atm due to my current location and will commit on it soon. The thing is, Tower is certainly the best judge when it comes to hacking and has the most experience with it. Personally if Tower see's hacking i don't know how he wouldn't be. The only question would be why. He doesn't have a history of being banned for hacking elsewhere, which will usually show up on servers before ours due to how far back he has played. Of course there is always the chance that athlonz decided to start hacking here and now.

And smart remarks. His message to black is full of smart ass remarks.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:51:26 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 02:56:17 AM »
And smart remarks. His message to black is full of smart ass remarks.

Yeah, he was being kind of a douche.  He also was being quite arrogant.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 02:59:13 AM »
The proof in in the pudding. Or in this case, the demo video. The shit is so obvious.

Offline Just Put The Change In

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 03:03:52 AM »
I say we give him one chance. He was a regular and a pretty nice guy. It's quite possible that he was hacking when he was killing the first guy on the stairs, but the other two times he saw someone he didn't snap onto them like he did the first one. Also, you guys have to factor in that he could have been lagging(may be why he snapped onto the first guy but not the others.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 03:17:35 AM »
Not aimbot.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 03:23:33 AM »
looks like regular lag to me

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 03:23:33 AM »

* ShoutBox!