Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unbanning Crypto  (Read 34782 times)

Offline Obviously not Gopib

Re: Unbanning Crypto
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2013, 02:14:16 AM »

ALSO, BY ALL OF YOUR LOGIC, LETS UNBAN SNAK/REBELMASTER TOOO, THATLL GO OVER SWELL!
I agree.
#UNBANSNAK2014

Well then the question is now how do we punish Inject for his recent racism thread, I mean yeah he was joking but he had me more convinced that he thinks poor people should stop breeding than Crypto had me convinced he was tired of homosexuality in the news. From what I heard though Inject sounds like he really thought what he's talking about through though, Crypto's post was blatant retardation, just like all the retardation before him in the thread he got banned from.
No you're not pulling that shit.
1 I wasn't racist. 2 It was among only friends in a public talking point on TS. Not related and not the same.
Cryptos post where not blatantly obviously or anything. There was no indication he didn't mean them. No more then my own at least. And I'm really damn good at reading between the lines (or more then most people). And if I sound like I was serious or not in that thread is not relevant since I clearly indicated I wasn't, however even if I was that isn't even an issue. You can't ban someone from having a different opinion, wrong or not. The idea is they don't express there opinion not that they don't have it.

For example if someone was a homophobe, we would let them join the community. We wouldn't know, they wouldn't say. And we'd all go along our Marley days. However if he then expressed he opinions and offended a member  or broke the rule within a homophobic way, then yes we punish him. We aren't therapist. We aren't hear to rebuild people.

And my thread was a joke. Really bad timing for Kwaurtz to post it? Yeah. Did I ask him to? No.

we both know Crypto as a friend where Inject's only ever known him as an enemy,
Wrong again. Before ban 3 we got along. I was fine. Then he did something. Cadaver banned him. Fin.

Worst Case scenario if we unban him: He calls someone dumb, or as Inject used to say "Do you have down syndrome or something?"
Best Case scenario if we unban him: He posts coherently and gets along with everyone.

He knows the rules, and if he's unbanned; he knows we'll be enforcing them (properly).
Did he not know the rules the last 3 times he got banned then?
Your logic is tragically flawed.

By this logic we should unban everyone. I don't see how you are able to be so double standard.
And honestly when is the last time I've said "Do you have down syndrome or something?". It's been a pretty long time. Pretty sure I stoped when CG rules changed and we became the Nazi empire we are today.

Oh shit, sorry was that a secret?

Hey, if changing us from the Nazi empire we are today makes people happy, I'm down because that's half the problem. That's the point behind me saying "I think the ban was too harsh because the whole thread was a joke, it was an aprils fools day thread", and that's how we knew he wasn't serious. Then he wasn't even being grammatically correct, so that should be a big red flag for someone like Crypto. I agree he's pushed the line before but for example; if I understand the situation correctly he was kicked from MC for complaining about not being able to use an addon~ like I can only imagine how much more that antagonized him, but I don't know what happened so I'll stay out of it.

I'm not seriously saying you've done any wrong Inject, I thought the audio was going to be worse when I saw the thread. The point is both of you were claiming to be joking, and neither of you should be punished. If we're going to follow a system that ends up with people banned for saying pushy things like that repeatedly, we should fairly apply it to everyone and start counting every report to a moderator, giving people 3-30 temporary forum bans and blah blah blah. That'd just be more "nazism" to everyone though I'm sure, but I dunno. Crypto was fine back on the SKG forums, with KAT and never caused any problems until CG. He has always been a fun guy to play ZPS with and talk to, and

I want him unbanned but I'd be willing to vote -1 if the community really doesn't want it. It's REALLY hard to specify the "community" too. No matter WHAT happens, half of CG likes Crypto and wants to give him a chance, the other half doesn't; or at least a portion of the community doesn't get what they want..

Maybe we can organize some community addition to the ban appeal process where everyone can add them and play/talk with Crypto and vote in a month on what they feel should be done.

We need more threads as active as this one btw, 1000+ views already? Jeezypeezy
This.
Also what is there to lose from letting crypto back.
If anything well get a bit of good spirit and laughs back into this community.
Furthermore anyone who can't recognize his sarcasm and joking attitude deserves to be offended.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:02 AM »
Typically I stand by the phrase "if you feel offended then you should be." or whatever it was, but...

If the sarcasm and joking is in a manner that most/some cannot understand then it only serves to cause disruption in the forums. There is no sarcasm requirement on the forums, but there is a requirement to be nice to fellow members and not a dick.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:02 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2013, 08:12:25 AM »
Holy shit guys, I mean 8 freaking pages. And this much controversy.
Seriously just no. No, not ever ever. No. Ever. Nope.avi.
Simple.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2013, 08:18:48 AM »
Holy fucking shit, just unban him so we can stop with this thread.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:50:17 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Past

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »
This guy pisses off literally everyone off and he has a higher likely hood of getting back and I rdm 6 people and the rage is simply palpable. CG, full of lols

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:51 PM »
This guy pisses off literally everyone off and he has a higher likely hood of getting back and I rdm 6 people and the rage is simply palpable. CG, full of lols

You're also the dumbass who stated you were just going to make ANOTHER alternate account to try and bypass your ban a second time.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
Yeah, are you guys done? If you all really wanted Crypto back, then do it already. Don't just fucking continue this little argument for eight goddamn pages.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2013, 05:27:19 PM »

Who are you?

Offline Christovski

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2013, 05:40:50 PM »

Who are you?

Past is permabanned from TTT for mass RDM and ragequit, that's who he is

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2013, 07:20:20 PM »
Ooooo! Is it that time of the year again for our quarterly "unban Crypto" proposal?

Jeez guys, I had to come out of retirement and log back in just for this shit. Look, we've had millions of posts about this in the past, can we just unban the man and be done with it? Give him a shot and if he fucks up re-ban.

Aight? Aight.

Funny how it does happen once a year. I mean Christmas comes once year as well. We should have unban crypto day every year on...lets say August 1st. So we ban him at the beginning of the year, unban him in August, then reban every Jan 1st.

Obviously we weren't that generous this year, since he will only have 11 days to have fun.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2013, 02:27:00 AM »
Ooooo! Is it that time of the year again for our quarterly "unban Crypto" proposal?

Jeez guys, I had to come out of retirement and log back in just for this shit. Look, we've had millions of posts about this in the past, can we just unban the man and be done with it? Give him a shot and if he fucks up re-ban.

Aight? Aight.

Funny how it does happen once a year. I mean Christmas comes once year as well. We should have unban crypto day every year on...lets say August 1st. So we ban him at the beginning of the year, unban him in August, then reban every Jan 1st.

Obviously we weren't that generous this year, since he will only have 11 days to have fun.
Good idea.

I'm for this +1.

Also if this is such a touchy subject that's got everyone up in arms doesn't that mean we shouldn't unban him since it's pretty evident more bad then good comes from it?

Ehh w/e, UnBan 2013! Best Holiday NA
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2013, 02:38:03 AM »
すでにそれを行う!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Red

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2013, 02:58:41 AM »
すでにそれを行う!
I don't, cause I'm lazy, and Red.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
すでにそれを行う!
ຕ່າງປະເທດຫຼາຍປານໃດ,
ພາສານັ້ນ,
ໂຮ້!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline Christovski

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:24 PM »
Can we either resolve this or friggin lock it?  All it is now is freakin SPAM.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:24 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal