Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] HerpDerpMike  (Read 6218 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

[TTT] HerpDerpMike
« on: October 15, 2013, 05:05:59 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:  Blood Mage Merrill (Death)

In game name: (=CG=) HerpDerpMike

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HerpDerpMike/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51648540

Do you have past admin experience: I have been Super Admin on a DarkRP server. I also used to be admin on one of my others friend's minecraft servers.

Why you wish to be admin: I wish to be admin because I support the TTT server and am committed to CG, and have been on TTT for quite some time. I already tell other players when they break rules as a non-admin. I would also like to deal with the RDMers and trolls myself instead of having to get other admins to come on.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am a faster learner and fast typer. I'm also well known throughout the community, especially TTT. And I am on the server most of the time. I respect and am nice to all players ingame, I try to be mature even when they are rude towards me. I will try to see both sides of the argument before I make my judgement. I am also fun but still on a mature level ingame.

What country are you from: United States of America.

Age: 13 (Cortez and Old Crow gave me approval to apply early.)

Microphone: Yes.

Additional Notes:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 08:44:28 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Mr.Soap

Re: [TTT] HerpDerpMike
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »
+1 For Derpy  trollface

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »

Offline Leninade

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:51:29 PM »
I don't usually weigh in one people who I don't play with, but definite -1 from me.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »
I don't usually weigh in one people who I don't play with, but definite -1 from me.
Reason?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 07:50:07 PM »
+1 I Love You Herp! <3

Ðeath.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 08:07:28 PM »
I feel like Herp's in the same place I was when I started to become an Admin, like what, five or six years ago?

Most of the times, I believe an admin is Online, if not In Game, leaving him a referral to go to if he needs help. Last I checked, all the -1's haven't played with HerpDerp in the past three months, during which I've found, he has changed since an incident we can probably recall. He wants to help, he knows the rules, and he has a bit of experience.

*Side note: Merrill. Not Merril.

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »
+1
Keep the server together, Herp.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 08:27:16 PM »
Honest opinion time, yo.

+1, but it's very shaky. I would lean more to a 0 if given the option.

Improvement is noted. You've improved a lot since you've joined, trolling has greatly been reduced. You seem to be better acquainted with server rules and have improved your overall presence on TTT.

However, something must be addressed, your age. While you can be one of those admins with no mics/doesn't use them, you tend to get upset about age. I recall an instance when someone was making teasing another player for using their mics, and you flipped. You started demanding gags and cursing him out in chat. You need to stay level-headed and impartial.

That can be difficult, hell even I get annoyed and flip shit too. For example, if you do use your mic and another player comments on that you can't auto gag. Give the proper warnings and stay calm cool and collected. Admins represent the server and the overall community. So don't fuck up.

Overall, give the guy a shot. Trials are a good way to show how well they'll perform as admin without causing too much chaos. If he does get accepted, give him a mentor; hell, I'll help out if need be.

Back to PSAT studying tomorrow!!
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 08:38:52 PM »
Removed my first post, I hadn't played with you in ages, and it sounds like you changed, so I have to say I'm now neutral.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 08:47:24 PM »
+1 Knows the rules, fun to play with, helps out with RDMs and such. I think he will be a fine admin.

p.s. I luv yo laugh :)

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 09:17:39 PM »
I'm just gonna point this out there right now: if you continue to use your mic, you're going to be a very easy target for trolls because they love to pick on kids. I'd suggest you develop some thick skin because you should expect people to say a lot of nasty insults and shit to you (it's going to happen no matter what, it'll just be more often if you use your mic.)

With that said, I'm gonna +0. You have a pretty rough history of trolling and being a general nuisance. You've gotten a lot better and are a good player to have around but I'm just not sure that you're admin material yet.

Spoiler for Hidden:
If you do get accepted, I'd love to teach you the ropes.

EDIT:

+1 For Derpy  trollface

Is this supposed to be sarcasm and is really a -1 because the troll face?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:29:15 PM by Blazyd »

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline crovv

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 09:33:58 PM »
I love you Herp but the highest I'm going to go is +0.5. You're a little young, I don't know how thick your skin is, and I don't know how improved your trolling is because I haven't been on that much recently.

I do know that you'd make a good admin if you kept your cool, didn't troll, and made sure to follow the rules & punishment standards rather than punishing trolls for personal attacks and/or other things you're directly against.

It is a trial, so I'd be for you getting at least a chance.

Offline Billy

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
I haven't played with Mike in about a month, so I don't really know if he's changed much or not. I've never really had any problems with him at all, though. He can be immature at times, but don't we all? I mean, that's what trials are for anyway, right? So I'll give him a +1 and then see how he do.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 11:43:41 PM »
Reason is, Not because of age but I have a feeling you haven't matured enough to have this kind of responsibility. Past times I've played with you, you were quite a bit of a troll and somewhat uncontrollable. I've even had to warn  you a couple times to stop.

You are an active person but I don't think you're 100% ready for this.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 12:11:26 AM »
As the others say there has been problems here and there, but I think you can be a good admin if given the chance.

My only worry is that people will hear your voice and get the wrong impression of the server. No offence to you, Herp or everyone your age but we have all been on those servers where every admin is 12 years old. I will have to guess that a lot of them a terrible for that reason being that they are immature (for the most part). Also I worry that maybe even some regulars won't listen to you because of your age/voice

Anyway I think given the chance and proper training you can be a good admin +1

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 12:11:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal