Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SeanNanners Hidden CHEATING  (Read 870 times)

Offline Live Bait

SeanNanners Hidden CHEATING
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:53:41 PM »
Your name in-game: Live Bait

Offender's name in-game: SeanNanners

Date/Time of the offence: 7/16/13 1717 EDT

SteamID: 0:1:38926125

Server: Hidden #2

Any administrators on the server?: Trial Admin Live Bait

What was the problem/offense?:
Spectating the player revealed the player kept his gaze (laser sight) fixed on a point in Sewers. The Hidden was hiding in one of the tunnels among the catwalks. The player had no line of sight passing underneath but the laser dot was fixated on what appeared to be beyond the ceiling. Sure enough, emerging into the Generator room, the player started shooting into the tunnel and started directly hitting the Hidden.
Another instance with myself as Hidden, I was emerging from the pipes into column room and I was not even outside the pipe when I started taking fire. I died shortly, all damage from the player.
Another Admin was called in for a second opinion, but the player left the server.
While I have no video evidence, I know a wall hacker when I see one.
If nothing else, please be advised of this Steam ID in case the player pops up again.

Offline CashPrizes

Re: SeanNanners Hidden CHEATING
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:41 PM »
Live, I can say that your word is more than sufficient for me. I was looking at the SourceBans page and did in fact see your name in one of the servers along with this user. From what you have spoken, the user is now banned. I'm sure Pyro is content with me making this decision. Next time a sufficient demo would be great.

Pyro, please check the SourceBans database and feel free to correct and/or modify the ban as you please.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:41 PM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 10:25:27 PM »
oh to add to this he was also on CG server #4 knew my location and everything.. also have a demo.. i suggest perma. dont like cheaters >:(

here is the link..  umm ignore the dumb comments some people say on this demo  ::)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/possiblehack.dem
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:54:55 PM by Burgers-13 »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »
oh to add to this he was also on CG server #4 knew my location and everything.. also have a demo.. i suggest perma. dont like cheaters >:(

User is banned. Thank you for the footage Burgers.

Ban request solved. You may lock this Live Bait.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 11:12:03 PM by CashPrizes »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal