Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 23859 times)

Offline NeoHatake

Re: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2013, 01:07:45 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Weapon - Zombie Rifle.
What does it do?: It's a rifle for the T's that turns an innocent/detective into a zombie when shot after 15 seconds. The zombie then can do damage to other players.
Why should it be added?: I've used it on other servers and it's just a really fun/funny weapon to use. Can cause some pretty hilarious situations. Plus why not have another fun T weapon on the server?
Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162033429

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Big Bertha fix
What does it do?: Allow Big Bertha to pickup ammo
Why should it be added?:Big Bertha is cool, but not very practical. It is basically never picked because Vintar is the better counterpart, allowing it to pickup ammo will make the Bertha more ideal and more people want to use it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:38:02 PM by andyoh0123 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2013, 03:55:52 PM »
What type of suggestion?: TTT map(new MC map?)
What does it do?: replace the MC map or add this as a new map
Why should it be added?: this map is WAY bigger as the current MC map, and has some cool stuff, like openable chests, fully animated stuff(so no dissapearing stuff)
Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106498411&searchtext=TTT

*extra notes and off topic* im back  smug
why use an Signature when i have got anime?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2013, 05:32:52 PM »
What type of suggestion?: TTT map(new MC map?)
What does it do?: replace the MC map or add this as a new map
Why should it be added?: this map is WAY bigger as the current MC map, and has some cool stuff, like openable chests, fully animated stuff(so no dissapearing stuff)
Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106498411&searchtext=TTT

*extra notes and off topic* im back  smug

I actually tried that map on the server and it gave everyone horrible FPS.

What type of suggestion?: Big Bertha fix
What does it do?: Allow Big Bertha to pickup ammo
Why should it be added?:Big Bertha is cool, but not very practical. It is basically never picked because Vintar is the better counterpart, allowing it to pickup ammo will make the Bertha more ideal and more people want to use it.

The Big Bertha is intended to be that way, so that it's not too overpowered.

What does it do?: It's a rifle for the T's that turns an innocent/detective into a zombie when shot after 15 seconds. The zombie then can do damage to other players.
Why should it be added?: I've used it on other servers and it's just a really fun/funny weapon to use. Can cause some pretty hilarious situations. Plus why not have another fun T weapon on the server?
Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162033429

This seems a little overpowered to be honest. One shot and you've eliminated a detective by turning him into a zombie and there is no chance of DNA?

What type of suggestion?: Gun Removal
What does it do?: Removing the Non sniper version of the Sg552
Why should it be added?: Having two versions of the same gun when having just the sniper rifle can be confusing. As soon as I picked it up I thought it was the sniper until I started to fire it. Theres no point in having both versions of the gun, considering that we already have the m16, and the galil, two different assault rifles, adding a third is pointless. However, having two different versions of the sniper rifle puts it up there with the rest of the guns which have two versions.

Kwaurtz, they are two different weapons entirely. The SG550 is a semi-auto sniper and like you said, makes a good counter-part to the scout. The SG552 on the other hand is assault rifle, and it is a counter-part to the AUG.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2013, 07:34:53 PM »

This seems a little overpowered to be honest. One shot and you've eliminated a detective by turning him into a zombie and there is no chance of DNA?

Not sure how much we could modify this mod, but possible balances I can think of would be to make it a one time use, make it only work at a certain health range, or cancel the effect if the victim reaches a health station before turning.

Hmm, I like the health range idea, although I'll need Towersheep to work on that.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2013, 07:48:22 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Traitor/Detective Weapon (Disintegrator)

What does it do?: One shot weapon that removes all items from the shot person except for their crowbar, magneto stick, and holstered.

Why should it be added?: Lets Traitors more easily remove a DNA Scanner from the hands of someone as well as gives someone more of a chance to fight a more experienced and accurate player. I mean imagine someone like Nexus getting disarmed and having to either run or crowbar his attacker.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2013, 08:12:34 PM »

What does it do?: One shot weapon that removes all items from the shot person except for their crowbar, magneto stick, and holstered.

Why should it be added?: Lets Traitors more easily remove a DNA Scanner from the hands of someone as well as gives someone more of a chance to fight a more experienced and accurate player. I mean imagine someone like Nexus getting disarmed and having to either run or crowbar his attacker.

So OP if added. I could be running at you shooting, you hit me with it, and suddenly im dead.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »

So OP if added. I could be running at you shooting, you hit me with it, and suddenly im dead.
I disagree, you have to remember that that person can still pick up another gun on the ground, but it limits what they can use at the very moment. Plus it's only one shot.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2013, 07:00:46 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map fix(winter)
What does it do?: on winter, it happend to me yesterday, i was playing as a detective, and when someone threw a discombob, i glitched trough the wall for some reason, and i was stuck in the Boarded up room, untill nexus(who came after i was stuck there for 2 minutes) teleported me out of there, so could there be a way that the room becomes accesable so that people wont be stuck there if someone glitches trough the wall?
Why should it be added?: it can completely break the game, if its a Traitor they cant trait and could be marked as camping, Detectives cant to their job properly, innocents can only be killed trough Suicide or trough a C4(and if no traitor has got any credits left that means its an auto win for inno)
Link to download/addon: make it happen boss :P
why use an Signature when i have got anime?

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map fix(winter)
What does it do?: on winter, it happend to me yesterday, i was playing as a detective, and when someone threw a discombob, i glitched trough the wall for some reason, and i was stuck in the Boarded up room, untill nexus(who came after i was stuck there for 2 minutes) teleported me out of there, so could there be a way that the room becomes accesable so that people wont be stuck there if someone glitches trough the wall?
Why should it be added?: it can completely break the game, if its a Traitor they cant trait and could be marked as camping, Detectives cant to their job properly, innocents can only be killed trough Suicide or trough a C4(and if no traitor has got any credits left that means its an auto win for inno)
Link to download/addon: make it happen boss :P

Glitching through walls/floor is extremely rare, it's only happened to me once through the ground on island and this is the only other case where I've even heard about it. I'm pretty sure it's from lag happening at such a precise moment where you just go through it.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2013, 10:56:14 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Rule
What does it do?: Allow Traitors to call out Traitor buddies under certain circumstances.

Why should it be added?: I've gotten back in the server lately, and I've noticed that im getting killed a lot from my OWN TRAITORS because they shoot someone in the open when I'm next to them and leaves me completely unable stay unnoticed convincingly. When ever I fake shoot them, it's too obvious and I die, if I ignore them, I die, if I defend them, I die, and if I were to actually shoot them like a derp, I would get slayed.

Now i'm not saying this is a reason say "X is a T" at the start of the round, but i'm asking that if your traitor buddy kills somebody right next to you in a populated place, you should be able to at least call him out (in chat) so people can't just go "He didn't call him out/shoot him, therefore he is a Traitor as well."

(An example of this is on 67th way, where the basement is full of people and I am standing by one of the ladders. One of my T buddies kills a guy right next to me and runs up the ladder I am standing by. Logically I am the only person that would have been able to shoot him and/or call him out, but since he's my T buddy, even if I were to just fake shoot him it would have been obvious enough I was his T buddy since I didn't make an attempt to call him out.)

Offline supermichael777

« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 01:12:02 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Rule
What does it do?: Allow Traitors to call out Traitor buddies under certain circumstances.

Why should it be added?: I've gotten back in the server lately, and I've noticed that im getting killed a lot from my OWN TRAITORS because they shoot someone in the open when I'm next to them and leaves me completely unable stay unnoticed convincingly. When ever I fake shoot them, it's too obvious and I die, if I ignore them, I die, if I defend them, I die, and if I were to actually shoot them like a derp, I would get slayed.

Now i'm not saying this is a reason say "X is a T" at the start of the round, but i'm asking that if your traitor buddy kills somebody right next to you in a populated place, you should be able to at least call him out (in chat) so people can't just go "He didn't call him out/shoot him, therefore he is a Traitor as well."

(An example of this is on 67th way, where the basement is full of people and I am standing by one of the ladders. One of my T buddies kills a guy right next to me and runs up the ladder I am standing by. Logically I am the only person that would have been able to shoot him and/or call him out, but since he's my T buddy, even if I were to just fake shoot him it would have been obvious enough I was his T buddy since I didn't make an attempt to call him out.)
This needs to be a rule.
I've died to the no call outs ever rule many times.
anyway its good inno impersonation

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2013, 02:09:00 AM »
It's annoying to get called out because your fellow traitor kills someone with you right beside him and a group of innos in the same room, but a rule like that I feel could be and would be abused very easily.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline crovv

« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2013, 03:18:40 PM »
It's annoying to get called out because your fellow traitor kills someone with you right beside him and a group of innos in the same room, but a rule like that I feel could be and would be abused very easily.

This.
The only reason I call out my T buddy is if they're already called out, as to drop suspicion off of myself. While you might die because of not shooting at/calling out the player, it's nothing more than an inconvenience that happens every once in a while.

I'd support the rule if it wasn't going to be abused, but it's TTT - even if we punished for abusing it, there'd still be randoms from other servers who either abuse it or take it to mean something different than intended.

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »
Keep this to suggestions please. This is not a place for discussion.

I understand what you guys are saying, but there are going to be way to many circumstances that allow T buddies to call eachother out without good enough reason. Also discussions about the rules belong on the rules thread.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal