Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Arma 2 DayZ  (Read 49744 times)

Offline Sly

Re: Arma 2 DayZ
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
I Just bought DayZ a few weeks ago too, I'm currently playing with a few IRL friends, but if anyone wants to join up hit me up :)

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2012, 11:17:06 PM »
Who doesn't have ARMA 2 yet.

And is planning on buying?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2012, 11:17:06 PM »

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2012, 11:46:20 PM »
if someone walks me throught he install ill play
Just get Six Updater/Six Launcher. Run Six Launcher and hit the Day Z install button. After that, double check you have BattleEye in both your Arma 2 folder and your ARMA OA folder. You might also want to specify your game paths in the options of Six Launcher too... But once you've done that stuff, assuming it went well, you can play the game.

(You'll experience issues if you have multiple gzip.exes in your system, so if you get errors during the installation with Six Launcher that might be one thing to look at. It happened to me, as Github has a gzip.exe that was messing it up.)

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2012, 12:08:46 AM »
I'm building a computer hopefully this week. then I wanna play with you guys.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2012, 08:11:55 AM »
murder 8 guys today full build didnt die for 3 days of playing . all i need it's a sniper  and a car :P

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2012, 08:25:35 AM »
One of you guys should camp on the giant industrial tower in Chernogorsk with an enfield or any other rifle, I got 30+ murders in 2 days of doing that

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2012, 08:29:58 AM »
One of you guys should camp on the giant industrial tower in Chernogorsk with an enfield or any other rifle, I got 30+ murders in 2 days of doing that
I feel bad for killing people D:

Is it sometimes nessecary?
When you're e.g. out of blood packs?

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2012, 08:48:46 AM »

If they have a weapon, then yes, NEVER trust a player with a weapon. Harmless unarmed players are the only ones I've spared. Doesn't matter half the time because they normally disconnect before they die, even if they have nothing, which is cheating according to Rocket.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2012, 10:38:01 AM »

If they have a weapon, then yes, NEVER trust a player with a weapon. Harmless unarmed players are the only ones I've spared. Doesn't matter half the time because they normally disconnect before they die, even if they have nothing, which is cheating according to Rocket.

God i miss that spot, getting those murders with the DMR was funny especially breaking someones leg about 600 meters away and watching them crawl as a zombie wants to murder them, But as Arby said, Don't trust anyone unless if you know them or else you're going to have a bad time, they may be innocent at first but if you have something they want they'll happily turn on you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2012, 11:11:29 AM »
Jeeze this game sounds like the hunger games lol.

All that needs to happen is arrowhead needs to go on sale. Then I can get a helo together and fly you guys around (I know its hard to get one by, a man can dream)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »
Who doesn't have ARMA 2 yet.

And is planning on buying?

I plan on buying if it gets a daily deal...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
I plan on buying if it gets a daily deal...
If only it still comes D:

Offline caboose74

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2012, 02:37:13 AM »
it still 23.99 20% off

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2012, 04:31:17 AM »
it still 23.99 20% off
And it's still possible to come on an even lower sale.
:<

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2012, 09:48:13 AM »
Time to start searching for the party bus! going to try find the bus soon with Arby which has 24 seats so anyone is welcome to join us.

All that needs to happen is arrowhead needs to go on sale. Then I can get a helo together and fly you guys around (I know its hard to get one by, a man can dream)

Soon. Soon we'll make that dream a reality.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:51:13 AM by Smiffy »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2012, 09:48:13 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal