Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jailbreak App *DENIED*  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Shikaru

Jailbreak App *DENIED*
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:58:29 PM »
What server are you applying for: CG Jailbreak

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Blackllama

In game name:(=CG=) ๖ۜSђḯkaru

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991784473/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15759372

Do you have past admin experience: Yes I have had admin on a few DarkRP GMOD and ran my own CSS Servers

Why you wish to be admin: I want to be a admin so I can help out around the server since there aren't really any admins

What are some good qualities you possess: Friendly, i am very easy going, reliable, i am a no bullshit person

What country are you from: USA

Additional Info: I also know that I was gone for 4 months but that was because of my internet and i am back and have been fairly active on TTT while i have been waiting on Jbreak

Offline Andredem

Re: Jailbreak App
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:05:02 AM »
I have seen you on GMOD servers, and you look like a good player, had nothing wrong with you. Plus you have a good post count. And I was about to +1 you untill....

I saw this post on one of your previous applications

The reasons:
1. Multiple bans - Karma and Revenge RDM
2. Trolling - You are known for it on the server.
3. Low Post Count - You have 4 - 5 admin apps but have barely touched the fourms.
4. Untrust worthy - You've mentioned illegal computer activity several times. We have had enough drama.

I hope you have changed all that.. EVEN though that pertains to TTT and not JailBreak, it is up to Llama to decide if you have, but that's kind of scary..

Until then 0

EDIT: well I see BlackLlama suggested you, and that was an OLD forum thread I looked up so I believe you have changed. Even though there are more important decision makers ahead for this app;  +1 from me
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:25:04 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:05:02 AM »

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:18:25 AM »
I have seen you on GMOD servers, and you look like a good player, had nothing wrong with you. Plus you have a good post count. And I was about to +1 you untill....

The reasons:
3. Low Post Count - You have 4 - 5 admin apps but have barely touched the fourms.
4. Untrust worthy - You've mentioned illegal computer activity several times. We have had enough drama.

I hope you have changed all that.. EVEN though that pertains to TTT and not JailBreak, it is up to Llama to decide if you have, but that's kind of scary..

Until then 0

You do realize its been quite a while since i was told i was a Troll and i havent had ANY ban in so long i dont even remember when my last one was, the illegal computer activity was a while ago and it was nothing pertaining to doing anything to harm anything...

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 12:24:04 AM »
I have seen you on GMOD servers, and you look like a good player, had nothing wrong with you. Plus you have a good post count. And I was about to +1 you until....

The reasons:
3. Low Post Count - You have 4 - 5 admin apps but have barely touched the forums.
4. Untrustworthy - You've mentioned illegal computer activity several times. We have had enough drama.

Until then 0
If you have good experiences currently with him on the server, that is a good thing, I want to hear about recent experiences, not everyone reading his old apps.  I want current opinions, not what you remember.  Changing his ways is a good thing.  Want to look at change from the past.

EDIT: Want to know about his actions after his 4months of leave.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:41:29 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 12:42:35 AM »
Certainly has cleaned up, stopped trolling, isn't getting banned and is a little more mature then say 5 months ago.

So +1 and do not let me down!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 12:46:13 AM »
I don't have any recent complaints about him ,but I still don't think he should have admin

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 01:52:45 AM »
If you don't mind me asking Who are you? I was gone for 4 months and i have never played with u

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 02:01:03 AM »
I don't have any recent complaints about him ,but I still don't think he should have admin

It's Liam Neeson, you might know him from vent or TF2.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
I believe Alechertrocks is Liam Neeson. (However you spell it.)

Also, having been gone for 4 months? If so, why you applying?

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 02:08:02 AM »
Ive been back for like a week under a month, and ive been active ingame since

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 02:08:10 AM »
I talk to Shikaru regularly (when I'm actually logged into Steam), and I've played several MMOs with him. He's always been chill and pretty cool.

I'm going to put in a +1, simply because I know him to be a good guy.

Also, having been gone for 4 months? If so, why you applying?
You might have missed...
Additional Info: I also know that I was gone for 4 months but that was because of my internet and i am back and have been fairly active on TTT while i have been waiting on Jbreak
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:09:54 AM by Whitellama »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 02:22:31 AM »

Care to elaborate on that a little?

@Cadaver: What white posted. His internet was bad because of his family moving until they moved again

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 03:17:26 PM »
I didn't look at the dates sorry removing the ^ post...
+1 I believe he changed.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »
Lol this sucks i keep trying to post something to both of ur responses and then you guys post b4 i finish and makes my whole paragraph of explanation go poof ): but oh well lol, just please check the dates b4 you dig stuff up from my past Shadow, Black knows full well of my whole past as I have known him outside of gmod and i talk to him and White a lot more then anyone else in the CG community

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal