Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Server!  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Sly

New Server!
« on: September 20, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »

Welcome one and all to my new Minecraft 1.8 Server!

Ip: 96.8.119.66:25640

Rules:
1. No Griefing (derp) This applies to all, we have a self-serve protection plugin to protect your home from griefers, creepers and unwanted visitors, please take advantage of this.
2. Be respectful and courteous towards all players, this kinda goes without saying, no racism, discriminaton, etc. If you are found to violate these rules you will be removed from the server.
3. Gather your own materials, don't beg admins for things as they are not going to give them to you. (If you are planning a large project please contact an admin)
3. The admins reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.

By joining the server you agree to the above rules and conditions.

Plugins:
The server runs bukkit with the following plugins enabled:
Residence
Worldedit
Commandbook
Spout after an official RB is released
(and a few other plugins that aren't important)
Notice: This list will be everchanging, do not be suprised if you join and find a new plugin.

Admins:
Current admins will be as follows:
Myself (Blue9)
sss43
TheOnyxL1ama
GoMSUSpartans
Yahtzee ()
Inject ()
Jorgen (Jorgen)
(Guys PM me your usernames so I can add you to the permissions file)

Background: I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year now, I've been running servers since about last January, 5 in total, I know most of the ins and outs of bukkit, yml files and minecraft itself, The names you see above (sss43, TheOnyxL1ama, GoMSUSpartans) are my friends that have been my admins from our first server (hosted on my old 2006 dell xD).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me or post below

Otherwise, Enjoy and Have FUN! :D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:08:42 PM by Sly »

Offline Sly

Re: New Server!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »
We now have DynMap!

go to http://96.8.119.66:25642/

to view to map from space!

you can view players and chat.

As of right now its a lower-quality map, HD is supported but im not sure the server can handle that.

Considering upping the RAM, depends on how much money I have. (Just lost my only job =/)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »

Offline Sly

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »
UPDATE:
I've come up with the best possible solution I can find to all these Whiny baby stuff.

FACTIONS!
Yes, we are adding factions.
What does this mean? Well from now on if you wish to build together you may vote/select a Leader, who can appoint moderators within the faction. This leader will be able to claim land (chunks) for your faction.
Non-Faction members will not be able to build in that Faction's land.
Factions may ally or declare war on each other.
Please leave Neutrals alone, as the capital city will be taking complaints.
If you wish to be just a builder you can create peaceful factions which cannot attack of be attacked.
Residence will be left for neutrality/project purposes.

Code: [Select]
Only faction members can build and destroy in their own territory. Interaction with the following items is also restricted by default: Wooden Door, Trapdoor, Chest, Furnace, Dispenser, and Diode. Make sure to put pressure plates in front of doors for your guest visitors. Otherwise they can’t get through. You can also use this to create member only areas. As dispensers are protected you can create traps without worrying about those arrows getting stolen.
Whats is the capital city?
The Capital city will be the highest faction in the land (Run by me), nobody may attack it.
It will be the most powerful and stable institution.
Once every week or so the heads of all major factions will meet with the President of the Capital city.
Capital city will take complaints from all factions, including neutrals and deliver punishments accordingly.

Any questions? Post or visit http://massivecraft.com/plugins/factions

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 01:36:46 AM »
Mentlegen,

After the recent drama on and about this server, I am stepping in.

Remember this: Sly is paying for this server, out of his own pocket.  He did not have to open it up to CG, at all.

Playing on this server is a PRIVILEGE. And should be treated as such.

Raging at each other, and other players, will not be tolerated.  Act mature, or lose the privilege.

Sly has fixed the admin issues.  Sly is available via Steam, PM in the forums, and other ways.  He has a great server, well set up, and has allowed you on it.  Play nice.

And, you disrespect him when you act poorly.  You disrespect CG when you act poorly.  Arguably, you disrespect yourself when you act poorly.

Remember: CG rules apply.  Act poorly in the Minecraft Server, expect repercussions from CG.

IF there is any problem, do not take it upon yourself to overstep and try to fix the issue, when it is the responsibility of an Admin or Owner.  You break rules that way, and get in as much trouble, as the fellow who was breaking the rules. Report violations to Admin, Sly and/or Me.

If you are not happy with this response, pm me or see me in Vent.   If you are not happy with the moderation I did on this thread, pm me or see me in Vent.

Play nice, Game On, and Have Fun.

Cadaver

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 01:36:46 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal