Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Good Job Admins.  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Sly

Good Job Admins.
« on: July 17, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
I've playing playing all kinds of different servers since TTT went down, and I have to say, compared to the rest of the TTT servers, you admins do a great job. I can't tell you how many times I've been RDMed on other servers and absolutley nothing has been done about it. One time I was RDM as a traitor within 5 seconds of the round starting, and the admin applauded him for killing a Traitor. So this is just a virtual High 5 to you guys, Thanks for providing an enjoyable server to play on, and keep up the good work.

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Good Job Admins.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 08:03:05 PM »
Cant tell if sucking up or not
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 08:03:05 PM »

Offline Sly

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »
Cant tell if sucking up or not

Not sucking up. At least not trying to. One my personal values is that a job well done requires positive recognition, that's all. I really have nothing to gain here.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »
I don't care if he's sucking up. If he is, it's working xD
But nah, I understand lol. Our admins actually do shit (sometimes) compared to other servers

Offline Takeo The Wise Wolf

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
I don't care if he's sucking up. If he is, it's working xD
But nah, I understand lol. Our admins actually do shit (sometimes) compared to other servers
I try to do as good a job as humanly possible with my administrative duties and act on as many complaints as possible.

Other than that, thank you for the kind words! We work hard to make the server a better place for all kinds, both Terrorists and United States informants. =p
Never betray a man who has nothing to lose. You will quickly come to regret it.
Yeah, it would be REALLY nice. Even when I get killed I am slightly aroused. This would help calm my arousal.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 08:00:19 PM »
I've playing playing all kinds of different servers since TTT went down, and I have to say, compared to the rest of the TTT servers, you admins do a great job. I can't tell you how many times I've been RDMed on other servers and absolutley nothing has been done about it. One time I was RDM as a traitor within 5 seconds of the round starting, and the admin applauded him for killing a Traitor. So this is just a virtual High 5 to you guys, Thanks for providing an enjoyable server to play on, and keep up the good work.

I'm the best, right? :3333

Offline Blood

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »

I'm the best, right? :3333
Nope! trollface

Offline monkeymac32

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
CG is full of bros. hnnggg.

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 11:30:19 AM »
yes waffulz you will always be the bestest :3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]