Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Any ideas  (Read 3792 times)

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Any ideas
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
Necro...... I think we should start with a more bigger game like L4D2 or something around those lines. If we had gameplays of us either getting owned by infected on expert or something then that will make a really great video. People like watching other people failure. I mean if we stick with just the CG servers then it will be a bit boring. We should show the other people that we play other games and we still have fun and a sense of humor. XP but that is all i got.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »
Bumpity.

I'm not exactly sure how much machinima "staff" we have nowadays, but oh well, new people get interested! We're about to have T-shirts, maybe we should have videos.

We should just do a "let's play" of some sort.. Like Sejo said, L4D 1 or 2 would be good because, A) It's a recognizable game, that a lot of people have. B) There's many options on what to do, Versus, 4P campaign, blah blah blah C) It's a game that's only really fun with friends, and people to make the experience interesting. So we just play a few games and toss together the good parts. That or just record whole playthroughs of each level, and post 4-5 parts.

SOMETHING.

We could do anything on any of the servers, like just have someone spectate and record footage.. perhaps we could get someone to play in all the servers and record gameplay, maybe spectating would be unnecessary, but yeah that sounds cool.. We throw together highlight moments into one big CG super happy funtime video and post it on youtube. Then we make millions. Like 1 minute per game, 4-15 second clips, etc.

(Edit: So yeah, Jorgens idea. Gameserver footage, highlights, person with good graphics card and editing program records, gets lots of footage from every server, should record in spectate to switch from recording in 3rd person to the 1st person view of whoever is talking at the time, posts full videos somewhere for us to see so we can decide what to show, make sure there's no footage of anything that would deter people from coming to our servers, cut out boring crap, add annotations and a cool title and BAM . Could help promote us more if it's good, funny and sexy.)

Anyone?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:31:23 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
First we should start with having a youtube channel with a regular "o" instead of a zero and no "The" in front of Conjoint Gaming. trollface

Minecraft Machinima

A mining expedition turns nasty as the miners find themselves trapped between water coming from one way and lava the other way.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 01:59:28 PM »
I'll gather what footage I can. I don't have any editing software (and I'm not paying for anything) so I can send the files to people.

by Kwaurtz

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »
I'll gather what footage I can. I don't have any editing software (and I'm not paying for anything) so I can send the files to people.

Google "*name of the software here* torrent".
Cookies go here?

Offline Sly

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 04:48:34 PM »

No Iweegal activitays

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 08:22:05 PM »

I'm not a thief. As a developer I respect my peers and won't steal their hard work.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 08:48:28 PM »
I have a few ZPS recordings of fun gameplay, perhaps we should do that instead.

Have everyone record ingame footage, with "record CGfuntime2" in console, and we can send whoever the files, they play them back and record with a program. Then they send it back to us for editing or we could do it together. We just need some/a few people to do this.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline xXdarkmanXx

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »
i think u can try using cam studio editing its for a 30 day trial i know u won't pay but try it for 30 days

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »
I can record low-medium quality Killing Floor

I MIGHT be able to record low-medium quality TTT and Zombie Panic Source

So, in review

everyone else can record better than me, do it guys. I mean, wegame is free, and you just need to play in a high resolution for it to be semi-high quality. The half recording cuts the resolution of the final video in half, tis like Fraps' half recording, 'cept legally free

You just need to make an account for it, but no other things beside that

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal