Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BOMBARDMENT BOMBARDMENT  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Jorgen

BOMBARDMENT BOMBARDMENT
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:43:22 PM »
What server are you applying for: CG TTT server

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Well I guess there is no reason to state the names for me or?

In game name: [-OS-]kleenex/jorgen

Link to your steam page: lol really i do not know where to find this shitty link anymore

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12927622

Do you have past admin experience: CG server, POD server and priveleged on KAT server.

What are some good qualities you possess: same as the last time-.- I do not lack of judgement, i actually try to follow what every1 does at every time and I am not biased.

What country are you from:Norway.... obviously

Additional notes: i thought i would help you people alitle, yet i do not wish this to become like the zps server where I get called on all the fricking time please do not ask me to fix things after fun nights or shit like that because that seriously ruined zps for me, with that said i do not wish anything more than regular admin, i just want to maintain a sertain level of order. That and I might as well serve as an admin with my online friends =)
oh yeah right, i might need a litle refreshing in ULX admin commands =) i bet penguin will help me there so not that much of a problem i guess.

Offline crypto

Re: BOMBARDMENT BOMBARDMENT
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:15 PM »
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:15 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »
BUMP FOR NOTICE
Phim Bogason

Skieski

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 07:25:54 PM »
I have played with Jorgen and known him for ages now, and he is a great admin. Most of the Community Leaders, Admins and Members know him for quite some time now, and his admin qualifications. There is no need to prolong the processing of this app, we know you will do a fine job Jorg ;)

Admin Application Approved

=>Thread Locked and Moved:
\"Solved Applications

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 07:25:54 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal