Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] IsYn Wooley  (Read 2101 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

[TTT] IsYn Wooley
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:21:13 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Yankees

In game name: IsYn Wooley

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992913687/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16323979

Do you have past admin experience: Yes...more exp than I can ever imagine. I also Admin the TF2 server and Hidden Source servers.

Why you wish to be admin: When I am playing TTT late at night there are never any admins around to assist. I often try to help out ppl whenever they are administrating by grabbing logs at the end of rounds.  The issue arose last night specifically when 5 trolls came strolling in and ruined the game for the other 10 of us on the server. Between MASS MASS MASS RDM (under 200 karma player), Ghosting and accusations of hacking. It was too much to want to sit back idling watching as the server depopulated.

Proof is good to gather and all, but I have 3 monitors and I bet some ppl are sick of scrolling over on my posts to see the screenshots since they are so damn big -_-

I would rather only need to provide these in the efforts that someone needed to appeal or review a decision. Instead of spending 30 minutes drafting up a request.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am fair, just, and all around awesome. I am strict and follow the rules.

What country are you from: USA

Microphone: (yes or no)

Additional Notes: I originally let my first request to the CLs pass by. I figured I was not putting enough time into TTT to warrant adminship.
I am currently out of work. I quit yesterday. I am often the one being asked to jump into the VSH server from multiple members of the community to deal with issues that arise on the server.
People have sent me PMs asking for me to apply to ttt. Others have said that I should take advantage of the fact that I have the rank to Admin on multiple servers.

After last night I am inclined to agree with them. I want to contribute where I can to CG and I feel with some tutelage I can be just as good at administrating ttt as I am with everything else.

I know that ttt is a big undertaking, I know that there are a shit ton of rules...which I already know 95% of. I know that fulfilling requests from players jumps right into the heart of your game play and most of the time you cannot enjoy ttt for ttt since you are trying to take care of 5 ppl on avg per round claiming RDM.

I would rather have a safe and sound game at 3AM instead of letting trolls ruin our community out of their bitterness for what we have accomplished.

Without further ado...IsYn Wooley ttt admin 2013

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Re: [TTT] IsYn Wooley
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 09:29:53 PM »
+1 "Veteran gives them Admin on ALL servers." -Pillz. I assume this applies to Wooley as well right?
I wish I find Skyguy

Quote from: JohnCyKlopZ
Try fucking the iPhone?

Quote from: Noob Cakes
(LAST WORDS) Skyguy (Team Mudkipz): I'm with Noob Cakes
KOS me? Why? He's still alive!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 09:29:53 PM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:42:05 PM »
+1

Just... just... make him an admin.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:48:10 PM »
+1 Very mature and knows the rules of TTT. Wooley 2013 !
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:59:26 PM by UnknownError »
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 09:51:05 PM »
+1 Respects the rules very well on TTT. Go get em, Wooley!

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 10:00:11 PM »
YES!  +1

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »
No further +1's are required as he should have admin on the server upon request of the HA. Also if they're a Vet, why would we need lower admins +1? Sillies.

You just need to PM Tower with your SteamID and he'll add you when he can.

Locking, as only Tower needs to see this and add him. Apparently Crow told him to make an app, but as I recall that was never necessary. The only people who are worth hearing a reply from can unlock this thread anyway.

From what I recall and have seen; you just message the HA. As people have done with me and I've done on TTT and other servers in the past; even when I was just a vet.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:44:01 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 11:53:57 PM »
No further +1's are required as he should have admin on the server upon request of the HA. Also if they're a Vet, why would we need lower admins +1? Sillies.

You just need to PM Tower with your SteamID and he'll add you when he can.

Locking, as only Tower needs to see this and add him. Apparently Crow told him to make an app, but as I recall that was never necessary. The only people who are worth hearing a reply from can unlock this thread anyway.

I though it was necessary. I know he has admin on Hidden too as well, but TTT is kind of a different league admin wise.

Well just ask Tower whenever :P
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 02:15:09 AM »
Its good to go thru the process.  If you want admin on additional servers, and are Vet, you still have to apply. 
The HA still has to approve.

Cadaver

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »
Well this was never really solved until now. Wooley is a great player and admin, he is a welcome addition to the team. Approved.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal