Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How hard is it to get started in this game?  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: How hard is it to get started in this game?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 05:36:57 PM »
Its easy peasy i piked up how to play huskar perfectly in a day, but theres been times where idk wut thefuck im doin with my hero hahaha just depends on how u want to play i guess

...can anyone read this and translate it to english?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Snak

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 06:02:03 PM »
Its easy peasy i piked up how to play huskar perfectly in a day, but theres been times where idk wut thefuck im doin with my hero hahaha just depends on how u want to play i guess

...can anyone read this and translate it to english?

It's easy peasy, I picked up how to play huskar perfectly in a day, but there's been times where I dont know what the fuck I'm doing with my hero hahaha just depends on how you want to play I guess.

Whats worse though, having bad grammar or the disabilty of reading?
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 06:02:03 PM »

Offline Leomire

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 06:19:36 PM »
Dota is a strange game to say "how to get started in." Do you have any other background other than League? The game is hard and easy at the same time, which sounds like it doesn't make sense but when you play it begins to. Initially you will be overwhelmed with the amount of heroes and skills and other objectives you have to do. But in the end, you will eventually learn to easily work with all these things and the game will seem easy. That's when you break into a higher skill tier that will involve evolving all these skills more and more till you reach the top or even your peak. Dota is not for everyone, the road to becoming remotely even average is hard. To become good is even harder. To be competitive takes dedication.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 06:42:03 PM »
Dota is a strange game to say "how to get started in." Do you have any other background other than League? The game is hard and easy at the same time, which sounds like it doesn't make sense but when you play it begins to. Initially you will be overwhelmed with the amount of heroes and skills and other objectives you have to do. But in the end, you will eventually learn to easily work with all these things and the game will seem easy. That's when you break into a higher skill tier that will involve evolving all these skills more and more till you reach the top or even your peak. Dota is not for everyone, the road to becoming remotely even average is hard. To become good is even harder. To be competitive takes dedication.
I know in my peak I was playing 40+ hours a week, watching replays during work breaks. It become a second job almost.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 06:42:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal