Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Navigation Bar  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Pillz

The Navigation Bar
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:52:57 PM »
Check out my screenshot for a reference; even though trying to click the area below the navigation bar will explain what I'm talking about for you.

http://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o410/pillzXcrashed/?action=view&current=navigation.png

The "Conjointgaming [Game On] >> CG Technical Area >> CG community suggestions >> thread " area is usually clickable; as in you can click on CG Technical area and it takes you there; but something about the dropdown portion that includes Donations, and Logout blocks my ability to do so. It's been like this for quite some time now.

If I make my window smaller; they all drop down like logout and donations does. Trying to click on the links I speak of simply highlights the whole navigational bar so meh.

I was wondering if we could somehow fix this; because I am used to using those links to navigate quicker. Was it intentional?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: The Navigation Bar
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »

It's all about screen resolution (and browser window size).
Unintentional, but the theme is designed that way. No real way to change it. I can change the padding between items a bit but that is about all.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:34:40 AM »
Oh; well is there a way to move the link chain down maybe? The CG >> CG tech >> CG suggestions>> post thing? It's just annoying since it doesn't look like anythings preventing me from clicking them like I used to; but oh well.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
Oh; well is there a way to move the link chain down maybe? The CG >> CG tech >> CG suggestions>> post thing? It's just annoying since it doesn't look like anythings preventing me from clicking them like I used to; but oh well.
you could switch to vertex low res version... might solve your issue?
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
Vertex low rez is soooooo wide, holy shit.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 06:32:48 PM »
I've started using it on my big monitors, just because. It uses all the space. None wasted.

I'm amazed at how I could possibly have ever even remotely liked inferno after using this for like a month.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 06:39:20 PM »
I've started using it on my big monitors, just because. It uses all the space. None wasted.

I'm amazed at how I could possibly have ever even remotely liked inferno after using this for like a month.

Yeah; it's nice how I can see everything but I'm still getting used to how wide it is.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 06:42:46 PM »

Yeah. Vertex is so much better.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 06:42:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal