Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Expanding and movie night  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Innershea

Re: Expanding and movie night
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
I'm definitly for more expanding there are a few games I have and know that there is a growin interest in the community for the games, enough that we could eventually open servers up in these games. On top of that I have a large number of copies of said games to help get our community interested and to fill our ranks with some copies again like I did in ns2.  But it will come with time, no need to rush into opening servers we can't fill right away with our own members.
And this movie night sounds awesome I'm definitely interested.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »
I'm definitly for more expanding there are a few games I have and know that there is a growin interest in the community for the games, enough that we could eventually open servers up in these games. On top of that I have a large number of copies of said games to help get our community interested and to fill our ranks with some copies again like I did in ns2.  But it will come with time, no need to rush into opening servers we can't fill right away with our own members.
And this movie night sounds awesome I'm definitely interested.

Yeah CG FunNights/Movie Nights are for CG members/forum members only. I think we usually password the server.
Because it's a fun night for everyone in CG. Although CG is public so it's not like it's hard to join this hip club XD
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal