Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New server  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Muffins

New server
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:23:48 PM »
I have been playing a lot of Jailbreak lately and think that cg should invest in a jailbreak server. I don't know if this has been tried before but i definetly be worth it. Let me know what you think.

Offline Blackllama

Re: New server
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 11:30:54 PM »
I have been playing a lot of Jailbreak lately and think that cg should invest in a jailbreak server. I don't know if this has been tried before but i definetly be worth it. Let me know what you think.
We tried gmod, and due to some technical difficulties, it didn't work out.

A cs:go server could be interesting. Don't know.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 11:30:54 PM »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 11:31:18 PM »
There used to be a jailbreak server back a while ago but it was taken down due to several issues and the lack of players we had on it. But if we did get a jb server back up I would be in favor of it, so long as there would be maintenance on it.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:47:19 PM »
CS:GO jailbreak is relatively successful from what I've seen.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 11:51:41 PM »
I would play if it came.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »
There used to be a jailbreak server back a while ago but it was taken down due to several issues and the lack of players we had on it. But if we did get a jb server back up I would be in favor of it, so long as there would be maintenance on it.
No. Zukuto took it down because he didn't want to bother with it. Me, white and Finnie would hop on for ten minutes and the server would get full.
@Black I think he is talking about CSS or csgo. Gmos jb is bad.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 02:17:10 AM »
No. Zukuto took it down because he didn't want to bother with it. Me, white and Finnie would hop on for ten minutes and the server would get full.
@Black I think he is talking about CSS or csgo. Gmos jb is bad.

IMO All jailbreaks are equally pointless, while CSS jailbreaks all I really played in CSS and I enjoyed it; I'm not sure if that's what our community needs right now. A lot of us have CSS but don't really care to play it, and I think we should get other servers first.. I'm not buying CS:GO though.

We've had two jailbreak servers and they both went down due to a lack of interest and technical problems; but to have one in the future might work when we have enough people not only interested in the idea but completely dedicated.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:38 AM »
I had fun on the first one (css jailbreak). It had a lot of people on it from what I can remember.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal