Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Games with isssues in arcade (remove from award tracking?)  (Read 7853 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Games with isssues in arcade (remove from award tracking?)
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
Vlax, the game is one of the games you can cheat in by just dropping into a hole and running forward, I believe that's how Snade has his impossibly high score in it.

It's a shitty game to begin with, it actually has worse hit boxes than Garry's Mod.
Are you high?
That's one of the best games. And no you can't beat it that way.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 03:22:54 PM »
Vlax, the game is one of the games you can cheat in by just dropping into a hole and running forward, I believe that's how Snade has his impossibly high score in it.

It's a shitty game to begin with, it actually has worse hit boxes than Garry's Mod.
Are you high?
That's one of the best games. And no you can't beat it that way.

Apparently I'm so stoned the score is rising on its own
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwNqNlUdcAk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwNqNlUdcAk</a>

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 03:22:54 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 03:25:01 PM »
Yeah, I kind of remember that now.... lol.
But you can still play the rest of the game.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 03:35:08 PM »

Fair enough, but I'd ignore any of the absurdly high scores.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »

I don't think can get 40 k in 7 mins of walking tho.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »

I don't think can get 40 k in 7 mins of walking tho.

I believe the rate at which your score goes up increases as you progress.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »
Cat Matching - The highscores in this game have gotten so rediculous that the only way to win is pure luck. If you havent noticed, the highscore is almost 10,000. The only way to beat it is to LITERALLY get lucky with every picture on the highest difficulty and match on your first flips. There is no more skill left in the highscores.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 10:36:33 PM »
Cat Matching - The highscores in this game have gotten so rediculous that the only way to win is pure luck. If you havent noticed, the highscore is almost 10,000. The only way to beat it is to LITERALLY get lucky with every picture on the highest difficulty and match on your first flips. There is no more skill left in the highscores.
Are you seriously getting mad because I got a good high score? Multi and I must be really lucky to have the 40 top highscores. Oh wait, nevermind, people just don't even try.

Luck is a part of the game.

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 10:40:43 PM »
Are you seriously getting mad because I got a good high score? Multi and I must be really lucky to have the 40 top highscores. Oh wait, nevermind, people just don't even try.

You can get in the top 40 with some luck and skill, but what im saying is that it's at the point where it's now just click panels and hope your first choice is the right choice. It takes ONLY LUCK to get to the highscore now. In fact im starting to think your score isn't even possible to beat.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 10:42:42 PM »

You can get in the top 40 with some luck and skill, but what im saying is that it's at the point where it's now just click panels and hope your first choice is the right choice. It takes ONLY LUCK to get to the highscore now. In fact im starting to think your score isn't even possible to beat.
No one thought my last score was possible to beat. I bet on it so people actually tried. I tied it 4 times and it was beat a couple more.

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 10:45:07 PM »

No one thought my last score was possible to beat. I bet on it so people actually tried. I tied it 4 times and it was beat a couple more.
Yes, and then you increased a score that nobody thought was beatable by 50%, making it even worse.

Also remember, i'm not saying remove this game of course, it's fun and you guys seem to enjoy messing around with the comments, i'm just saying to exempt it from the highscore list.

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »
Skyfalling - Acorns fall randomly on the screen and your character is not fast enough to catch an acorn thats on the other side of the screen, you lose if you miss 5. Not to mention you have to sit through a commercial everytime you want to play this game. This game is a peice of crap.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 06:00:25 PM »
Blam that shit!

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Christovski

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »
Skiprock appears to cap out at 94.37, I got the score 4 times in less than 10 minutes of playing, it may need to be removed from longest champion awards etc

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
Skiprock appears to cap out at 94.37, I got the score 4 times in less than 10 minutes of playing, it may need to be removed from longest champion awards etc
Alright.

jumping gives you 10 points... but it is sad that snad is always going to be the longest champion because he cheated u.u
Well, not really cheating, more ... exploiting the fail design of the game.
And you could technically beat him.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal