Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jacking 2slut  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Blackllama

Jacking 2slut
« on: January 08, 2013, 01:43:07 AM »
I often use the 2slut channel to talk to multigrain, and lately people have been intentionally joining it and blocking it to troll us. I can understand it being funny once or twice, but honestly doing it every fucking time we log in is just annoying. Like every opportunity they get they hop in.

Rule #1. on vent is not to be an asshole, and at the moment they're just trolling us. I understand you can't monopolize the channel, and I'm not trying to, but again, joining it just to be a dick isn't funny and is annoying. I've told people to quit doing it many times, but with no luck.

I request people just stop doing it, or maybe have a specific rule against it.

Honestly if people keep doing this I'll just find a different voip client.

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Jacking 2slut
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 01:48:14 AM »
 trollface

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 01:48:14 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 01:48:34 AM »
Well that's lovely, they just found a way to exploit vent and 5 of them joined the channel yelling.

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 01:49:36 AM »
Well that's lovely, they just found a way to exploit vent and 5 of them joined the channel yelling.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »

We didn't join the channel yelling, we joined saying 'sup'.

Also, if you wanted to talk to each other privately, without the chance of anyone else pestering you, there are other means of doing that. When we join the Ventrillo, the point is to socialize with everyone, thats why in all the game channels, people can freely join and leave as they choose to, and thats why the only locked rooms are Injects, because he pays for it, and the admin channel, besides that theres no need for locked rooms etc. Now, had I joined your channel spamming, or singing, or screaming, or doing anything that really violates the rules? Sure, that'd be fine, but whining and complaining because someone is in the channel? Seriously? How old are you?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:53:11 AM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 01:51:17 AM »

All I said was:

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 01:57:06 AM »

Also, if you wanted to talk to each other privately, without the chance of anyone else pestering you, there are other means of doing that. When we join the Ventrillo, the point is to socialize with everyone, thats why in all the game channels, people can freely join and leave as they choose to, and thats why the only locked rooms are Injects, because he pays for it, and the admin channel, besides that theres no need for locked rooms etc. Now, had I joined your channel spamming, or singing, or screaming, or doing anything that really violates the rules? Sure, that'd be fine, but whining and complaining because someone is in the channel? Seriously? How old are you?
You exploited vent to join the channel full well knowing I don't want to talk to you.

I've told you hundreds of times to quit doing that.

The 2slut is there for a reason. I don't have to talk to people I don't like.

Like I said rule number 1 is being an asshole. You have been the epitome of an asshole.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »

You exploited vent to join the channel full well knowing I don't want to talk to you.

If you really think such and exploit exists then the gullibility flows strong within you.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 01:58:29 AM »

Why Is your vent name Black Mama? (Just Wondering...)

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 01:59:39 AM »

If you really think such and exploit exists then the gullibility flows strong within you.
Unless the 2slut was edited by an admin, it was an exploit.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 02:00:24 AM »
The admin didn't move anyone in there.

Offline Dante

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 02:00:31 AM »

Unless the 2slut was edited by an admin, it was an exploit.
HAAAX

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 02:01:03 AM »
I'm going to be really honest here to you kwuartz. Yes channels are open and free for anyone to join thats fine but if someone doesn't want to talk to you it doesn't mean lets follow them across vent channels. Theres 2 slut channels etc for a reason when people want to have a conversation without someone coming in to their conversations. If you had something constructive to addd then w/e. But your main purpose was the intent to troll by channel blocking the 2 slut then following in channels. It shows the extent that you want to bug me/llama by even breaking the 2 slut channel so you and the others could all join. Theres fun and then theres just being an ass.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 02:01:14 AM »
I'm just asking you people to stop, it is not that difficult, it is very simple.

All you are doing is trolling. I guess I should've expected as much.

Offline Dante

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 02:03:24 AM »
I'm just asking you people to stop, it is not that difficult, it is very simple.

All you are doing is trolling. I guess I should've expected as much.
trollface
(Sorry Tired, hyped and among other things, cant help myself. XD)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 02:03:24 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal