Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tyber/Mr. The Doctor  (Read 10260 times)

Offline CamperStrike

Tyber/Mr. The Doctor
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:05:25 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Camper Strike (named Big Nicked Digger at that specific moment)

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: -

Server: TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Mr. The Doctor

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Randomly slaying without asking first my reason to have "rdmed" someone and then proceeding to ban me

What time and day did it happen: 5 minutes ago

Please link any evidence: I forgot to take screenshots but there were witnesses on the server, one of them being Leomire

Additional comments: We were playing at ttt_lost_temple and I spawned as D. I had JUST joined the server. So there I was at the spawn with two other people as well as an AFK detective. I figured "well these two must be both Ts" since they were insisting in staying at the spawn instead of going down. I waited until both went down but the other detective was still afk, and I assumed not for much time since he was just typing stuff on the chat before he went afk, so I figured I'd try to push him down so if he came back from being afk he could actually play and help me. Unfortunately for him it was too late, because as soon as I started pushing him the map started to burn whoever was at the top, which happened to be me and him, so he didn't make it. I went down and played the rest of the round normally.

Then on the next round (can't recall which map but that's irrelevant) I get slain at the preround. I figured whoever did it was fucking around with me in a jokingly way and honestly IDC so I let it pass and said on the chat ">:O". Then for my surprise right when the round began I get slain.

So I opened up the admin chat with @ and asked "why did I get slain?". A few 8 seconds or so passed and no replies, so I went ahead and typed "????" (exactly like this). I dunno which admin it was and frankly I don't care said "stop spamming the admin chat". Then The Doctor said he had slain me for rdming the Detective on the last map. I was quite confused but then I remembered what had happened and CALMLY and IN ONE SINGLE MESSAGE explained to the admin on the admin chat: "what happened was this and that I gave the guy the last touch with my crowbar when I pushed him so it might've showed up as if I had killed him (which by the way never happened to anyone when I was an admin, but I digress)". Then AGAIN another admin said "stop spamming the admin chat". I CALMLY and RESPECTFULLY went in the admin chat and said "I was never asked why I had supposedly rdmed". Then AGAIN someone went (obviously trying to piss me off, unless whichever admin did it suffered from severe retardation) and said on the "@all" chat, "stop spamming". Then by that point was pissed and said -EXACTLY- like this on the admin chat: "terrible admin". Then BAM, banned for one hour for "admin disrespecting".

EDIT: Ignore this.

Also, on a side note, nice job being a bunch of sheeple and siding with him whichever other admins were on the server at the time without even knowning what was going on. Clearly shows how well prepared CG's TTT admins are.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:40:09 AM by CamperStrike »
Cookies go here?

Offline Leomire

Re: Mr. The Doctor
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:56 AM »
I was there and yes this was unjust. I saw the whole thing, Camper did attempt saving his detective buddy and as a result was slain because the damage logs can not distinct when a map is killing a player because of a single push.

When he was banned I shortly after looked for an answer for everything and was dumbfounded when all of the admins could not answer. Not even after I confronted Doctor did I get an answer. I was then told to shut up from someone where I just calmly left the server. This whole matter occurred because of a mistake to push for the truth. Camper shouldn't have even been slain in the first place.

The only sort of answer I got was Doctor saying, "I asked him before the map changed." Normally I'd agree and say yes maybe it was justified but, I did not even see this message. I don't even think Doctor asked him. He sure as heck didn't after the map changed as he should have as people can't exactly see the chat as the map is changing.

This is saddening and I actually can say it's disappointing to see TTT's admins have fallen like this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:56 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:20:18 AM »
First) Me AND Yankees gave SEVERAL warning to stop spamming admin chat.

Second) I didn't ban you for admin disrespect, I banned for admin chat spam and it was only for an hour since muting doesn't take away your ability to use admin chat, I simply added the Admin Disrespect because I really don't know, I thought it should be in there as well (note the admin disrespect brought NO EXTRA TIME ON BAN).

Third) Why would you keep typing in admin chat when we told you to stop. You should have waited untill either next round or untill one of us died to ask after we warned the first time.

Fourth) You're lieing. Ask Tower or anyone to check logs, after the first or second message I (and yankees) said you were slain for rdming your D buddy (we had no part in the slay, we asked doctor why you were slain and thats what he said). You then continued to ask, we gave warnings, you direspected with that nice little insult, I banned.

The ban's only for an hour, as for doctor slaying I really have no clue as I was afk eating dinner that whole round.

I'm sick and tired of banning people for admin chat spam. It's simple, when we warn you to stop, you stop. I've had to ban like 4-5 people this week alone for this annoyance.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 03:24:21 AM »
Fourth) You're lieing. Ask Tower or anyone to check logs, after the first or second message I (and yankees) said you were slain for rdming your D buddy (we had no part in the slay, we asked doctor why you were slain and thats what he said). You then continued to ask, we gave warnings, you direspected with that nice little insult, I banned.
So you're saying that two people, a regular and a veteran admin. Both are lieing because of logs? So the logs tell every movement in a round correct? They tell when a person was pushed? Instead of being so swift with the slay, Doctor should have asked for the reasoning behind the death one last time.

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 03:25:29 AM »
I was not the one who banned you, nor did I agree with the ban. I will admit that the slay was a mistake. I was going based solely off the logs which indicated you had slowly damaged the detective to killing him, which made me think it it was on purpose, the map/player damage mixup did not even come to my mind. I did ask immediately before the map change, and did not think to ask again after. I also happened to not be paying much attention the the round after, thinking the other admins would be capable of handling any other issues. I'm sorry for the slay. Believe it or not this doesn't happen on a regular basis. The slay was an honest mistake from a lapse in judgement and bad timing, take it as you will.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 03:26:18 AM »

Second) I didn't ban you for admin disrespect, I banned for admin chat spam and it was only for an hour since muting doesn't take away your ability to use admin chat, I simply added the Admin Disrespect because I really don't know, I thought it should be in there as well (note the admin disrespect brought NO EXTRA TIME ON BAN).

Third) Why would you keep typing in admin chat when we told you to stop. You should have waited untill either next round or untill one of us died to ask after we warned the first time.

The ban's only for an hour, as for doctor slaying I really have no clue as I was afk eating dinner that whole round.

I'm sick and tired of banning people for admin chat spam. It's simple, when we warn you to stop, you stop. I've had to ban like 4-5 people this week alone for this annoyance.

Oh boy, here we go.

1 - You did, didn't ya? Problem is I NEVER SPAMMED. Learn what the fucking term means.

2 - Yes you did. Check the bans section or whatever. Stop fucking lying. I regret so much not screencapping the ban reason/chat log, I knew someone was gonna lie their way through this. The ban reason CLEARLY stated "Ban reason: admin disrespect; rdming". Again, I NEVER SPAMMED.

3 - What the fuck. Are you serious? That's what the admin chat is for. FOR COMMUNICATING WITH ADMINS. Yeah, quite shocking for you I believe.

4 - "You're lying"... in exactly what? You just repeated everything I typed on my first post.
Also you can't check logs after a round if the next round begins.
Also, you don't ban people for spamming specially when they send you a couple of messages ASKING WHY THEY WERE SLAIN.
Also... no, fuck this. I'm not here to educate you in being a decent admin. Ask Tower to train you.

5 - It doesn't matter if it was for an hour or for a century. It was still abuse.

6 - You're still a terrible admin.
Cookies go here?

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 03:30:04 AM »

This could go both ways. Heres the logs for the chat. I think he didnt need the slay after looking at it, but he did slightly spam. A mute would have worked just as well, but it was spaming admin chat. I didnt slay or ban here so talk to those two.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Tyber

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 03:30:34 AM »
So you're saying that two people, a regular and a veteran admin. Both are lieing because of logs? So the logs tell every movement in a round correct? They tell when a person was pushed? Instead of being so swift with the slay, Doctor should have asked for the reasoning behind the death one last time.
I'm talking about the hour ban mentioned, not the slay. Since I was afk i have nothing to offer in regards to the slay.

Oh boy, here we go.

1 - You did, didn't ya? Problem is I NEVER SPAMMED. Learn what the fucking term means.

2 - Yes you did. Check the bans section or whatever. Stop fucking lying. I regret so much not screencapping the ban reason/chat log, I knew someone was gonna lie their way through this. The ban reason CLEARLY stated "Ban reason: admin disrespect; rdming". Again, I NEVER SPAMMED.

3 - What the fuck. Are you serious? That's what the admin chat is for. FOR COMMUNICATING WITH ADMINS. Yeah, quite shocking for you I believe.

4 - "You're lying"... in exactly what? You just repeated everything I typed on my first post.
Also you can't check logs after a round if the next round begins.
Also, you don't ban people for spamming specially when they send you a couple of messages ASKING WHY THEY WERE SLAIN.
Also... no, fuck this. I'm not here to educate you in being a decent admin. Ask Tower to train you.

5 - It doesn't matter if it was for an hour or for a century. It was still abuse.

6 - You're still a terrible admin.
The ban was for and I quote "Admin chat spam and Admin Disrespect"

And I told you why you were slain.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:38:55 AM by Tyber »

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:08 AM »
I was not the one who banned you, nor did I agree with the ban. I will admit that the slay was a mistake. I was going based solely off the logs which indicated you had slowly damaged the detective to killing him, which made me think it it was on purpose, the map/player damage mixup did not even come to my mind. I did ask immediately before the map change, and did not think to ask again after. I also happened to not be paying much attention the the round after, thinking the other admins would be capable of handling any other issues. I'm sorry for the slay. Believe it or not this doesn't happen on a regular basis. The slay was an honest mistake from a lapse in judgement and bad timing, take it as you will.

Okay, then ignore the whole part where I directed my anger to you. I thought you were the one who asked me to stop spamming nonstop and the one who banned me. Honestly I'm not saying you're lying but I never saw anyone after the round was done, specially since the map was changing when it occured. Again, I'm not saying you're lying. I could've missed it. But you could have at least asked me again (assuming you did in the first place) since the map changed.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:37:00 AM by CamperStrike »
Cookies go here?

Offline Snak

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 03:35:08 AM »
doctor is in the right, these two are lying big time!
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 03:35:47 AM »

This could go both ways. Heres the logs for the chat. I think he didnt need the slay after looking at it, but he did slightly spam. A mute would have worked just as well, but it was spaming admin chat. I didnt slay or ban here so talk to those two.

Thank you. I forgot about the "2 messages isn't spamming" message, my mistake.
Cookies go here?

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 03:35:59 AM »

Okay, then ignore the whole part where I directed my anger to you. I thought you were the one who asked me to spam nonstop and the one who banned me. Honestly I'm not saying you're lying but I never saw anyone after the round was done, specially since the map was changing when it occured. Again, I'm not saying you're lying. I could've missed it. But you could have at least asked me again (assuming you did in the first place) since the map changed.

I know, and that was my mistake. I wasn't giving the game my whole attention for a few minutes and shit went down. Again, I am sorry for what happened. Hopefully you can understand.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Leomire

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 03:38:58 AM »

Thank you. I forgot about the "2 messages isn't spamming" message, my mistake.
With all the messages this was not even spamming admin... Is anyone training these kids?

Offline oobla37

Re: Tyber/Mr. The Doctor
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 03:41:21 AM »
I see a mis-slay for not getting the whole story, which doc has apologized for, and "big nicked digger" (who I assume is camperstrike) disobeying and disrespecting an admin on something he didn't have the whole story either. You were asked to hold your tongue, you didn't and insulted the admin. I see a just ban.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
I see a mis-slay for not getting the whole story, which doc has apologized for, and "big nicked digger" (who I assume is camperstrike) disobeying and disrespecting an admin on something he didn't have the whole story either. You were asked to hold your tongue, you didn't and insulted the admin. I see a just ban.

I never disobeyed anyone since I was never given an order in the first place. All the admins were saying besides the answer I got from Mr. The Doctor was "omg pls stop da spam kty". I never really disrespected anyone either. If the admin can't take criticism without going full ban-happy mode then he's not fit to be an admin. And yes, that was valid criticism. I didn't go on the chat and typed out shit like "hey go fuck yourself you ****got kill yourself".
Cookies go here?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal