Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caboose74 TTT application  (Read 4403 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: Caboose74 TTT application
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
+1

Knows the rules, has posted many a ban request, mature, good player, active, and pretty cool dude as well.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Andredem

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »
He's been denied before and I'm sure he's make the adjustments to qualify this time. TTT needs the extra help and Caboose plays when most of us aren't on.

+1
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »
Him and another player were argueing and argued with me when I made my decision regarding the ban. Don't think he will be able to make good decisions as admin.

Spoiler for Something that happed today to make me say this:
Was on server earlier, he killed a player. The player thought it was RDM, the next round, the player supposedly calls caboose out. Caboose attacks him and he kills caboose in self defence. Caboose claims this is revenge RDM. Caboose says the person called him out, the player says he didn't. I don't ban the player because it is caboose's word vs the player's and there is a lack of evidence.

Continues to argue with me for a while, repeatedly telling me in all caps the player called him out while I tried to explain it was for lack of evidence and that couldn't be proved.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 01:43:43 AM »
i have to argue with a player about a rules, and this player  right  after you left got a karma of 685 , http://imgur.com/UkH99

when you were writing and i really don't see it because i was helping multigrain  with 2 ban request and the server was lagging   . i thought you'll  use you're mic and i didn't  see you were not going to do anything about this because you were not paying attention when he  call me out when the round and since you tell me you're going to wait for dmg log on steam 

i'm not going to lie maybe i didn't make the best decision and im sorry and i didn't see  you making a decision about it
i know  you need proof before banning someone , i thought you have it

sorry
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:45:58 PM by caboose74 »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 01:44:26 AM »
have to argue with a player who right when you left got a karma of 685 , and mass rdm

This doesnt seem like proper admin behavior to me

Offline oobla37

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 01:49:29 AM »
have to argue with a player who right when you left got a karma of 685 , and mass rdm

This doesnt seem like proper admin behavior to me

Caboose was not 100% to blame in the situation, the other player, right after blackllama left, did start rdming and revenge rdming. A lot. I will say no more, because this isn't something I want to get really involved in.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Muffins

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 03:03:55 AM »
+1 Good guy and player :)

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 03:12:18 AM »
also you were writting and realy dont see it because i was helping multigrain  with 2 ban request + the server was lagging   . i was expecting you to use you're mic and you didnt, and i didnt  see you were not going to do anythnig about this because you were not paying attention about him calling me out when the round , since you tell me you're going to wait for dmg long on steam

My eyes...
Phim Bogason

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 06:09:12 PM »
also you were writting and realy dont see it because i was helping multigrain  with 2 ban request + the server was lagging   . i was expecting you to use you're mic and you didnt, and i didnt  see you were not going to do anythnig about this because you were not paying attention about him calling me out when the round , since you tell me you're going to wait for dmg long on steam

Caboose, regardless of the actual content of your post, I will ask that you at least attempt to use proper punctuation signs. Grammar is important, especially in Admin Apps. Now, I understand that we have a large amount of people in CG who don't speak English as their native tongue. Still, it would help everybody if you could try making your posts more "readable". You can always use an Online Orthographic Corrector.
Thank you.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 08:40:32 PM »
fixed sorry about it i know my English isnt great and it's was really late when i post it , i hope it's readable now

Offline Snak

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »
fixed sorry about it i know my English isnt great and it's was really late when i post it , i hope it's readable now

your language is fine. i thought u were just slow in the head before u told me your first language is french.

You know more english then most americans today
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 11:24:36 AM »
He's a good guy but the language barrier sometimes leads to problems on the server.
I do think he would be a good admin, need to be quick on your feet with strong communication skills

by Kwaurtz

Offline caboose74

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 04:49:15 PM »
i dont think the language is the first problem when you have to be  sure player on the server respect rules but i know i have to improve my English skill , i am trying to do what i could and try to make sure people understand me
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:31:14 PM by caboose74 »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 05:45:46 AM »
Due to this not being properly handled, I am re-opening it.

As you can tell its got alot of posts, so I am only going to keep this up 1 or 2 more days then a final decision will be made.

If you have already posted feel free to add on any observations.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
He's still quite active. Even at the later hours where no admins are online. (usually me but I'm busy).
Despite the language barrier, He still has potential. He even asks me whats bannable and what isn't. I say give him a shot. He has numerous amount of CG admins on TTT to guide him if he has any troubles.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal