Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snak Admin application (Hidden source)  (Read 4441 times)

Offline Snak

Snak Admin application (Hidden source)
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:57:37 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No

In game name: Snak

Link to your steam page: dunno how to find that

Steam ID: "Snak" STEAM_0:0:16445901

Do you have past admin experience: Yes

Why you wish to be admin: Tired of being tked when no admins are online

What are some good qualities you possess: Clear speaking, straight foward and i know how to get it done

What country are you from: Canada

Microphone: (yes or no) yes

Additional notes: I know my past is shady and not the greatest, im hoping u can look past that as i truly am not the same person i use to be. i doubt ive earned your trust yet but id thought id give it a shot anyways
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline oobla37

Re: Snak Admin application (Hidden source)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:11:59 AM »
+1 if I'm allowed to vote, we need admins on hidden, and snak has been playing every time I've checked. Snak has shown to me in the past that he's trustworthy to the point of being a good admin, although pissing him off gets him especially angry and may cause problems, but I haven't seen him get super pissed in a long time. SNAK 2012.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:11:59 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 06:09:24 PM »
-1 He was unpermabanned like a month ago.

And if you have read the unban request on him you know why I dont think he would make admin Material.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
If Acorn couldn't get it I doubt Rebel can either; but since I think they both should be allowed to try +1
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:48 PM »
+1 if I'm allowed to vote, we need admins on hidden, and snak has been playing every time I've checked. Snak has shown to me in the past that he's trustworthy to the point of being a good admin, although pissing him off gets him especially angry and may cause problems, but I haven't seen him get super pissed in a long time. SNAK 2012.

Trust me, you haven't been here long enough to know if he's "Trust worthy" or not. Rebelmaster is a very sensitive subject, when it comes to talking about "past events" He's currently on extreme watch after be put on a last strike with a perma-ban, one screw up and the ban comes back.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 07:30:02 PM »
-1 I feel no one that has been perma-banned from CG should be allowed to be able to admin or get into any position of power.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 07:31:47 PM »
-1 I feel no one that has been perma-banned from CG should be allowed to be able to admin or get into any position of power.
ouch
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Snak

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »

haha please. position of power? the only time id ever have to use the admin is when tkers are on.

hell just add a sourcemod teamkill plugin and ill close the admin app. I just want a way to deal wit dummies
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 08:18:08 PM »
debating between -1 and 0. Everytime I'm online you're doing nothing but trolling half the time. I've even had to mute you several times to make you stop.

Sometimes the past can still screw you over since some people may have been heavily affected by it. I'll have a decision probably in the next hour.

Offline Snak

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
debating between -1 and 0. Everytime I'm online you're doing nothing but trolling half the time. I've even had to mute you several times to make you stop.

Sometimes the past can still screw you over since some people may have been heavily affected by it. I'll have a decision probably in the next hour.

wtf i dont troll anyone. i dish out a few jokes here and there and i tug chains but i dont do anything that crosses lines. if im trolling half the time why am i not rebanned? wasent that what was decided?

Yea so dont be tellin lies son!  :-*

anyways i dont meet the requirements so closing thread. :D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:26:42 PM by RebelMaster »

Offline Snak

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
Re-opened too re-apply

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 01:47:36 AM »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 02:07:34 AM »
Administrator Comment  Hair please stop, you are getting pretty close to taking a break if you continue to do this
No.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:15:08 AM by Old Crow »

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 02:13:59 AM »
Administrator Comment No it is not, next person to do this will get a week vacation. Be constructive, stop the personal attacks.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:17:13 AM by Old Crow »

Offline Snak

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 02:52:43 AM »
Shoulda left there comments! i accept all critisism

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 02:52:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal