Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Smart Admin right here  (Read 2831 times)

Offline ryandva

Smart Admin right here
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:07:36 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Chuck Norris

Steam ID, to facilitate unban: STEAM_0:0:19114120

Server: TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Neltharion

In which server did the abuse occur?: Trouble in Terrorist Town

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: I was banned with no reason stated and no warning given.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): Around 7:00 PM EST

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): Don't have any because I was banned so quickly.

Additional comments: He's never been an Admin who really does anything, and when he does, he doesn't do it by the rules.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Smart Admin right here
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »
I will ask him to post here. Your ban says Admin Disrespect

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 09:21:37 PM »
You were Hourbanned for stating multiple times that admins suck in admin chat. Putting insults into adminchat is not a very easy way to get banned. As for your other claims, I go by the rules and punishment standards, I enforce them to the letter.

Offline ryandva

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
Funny that I never said "admins suck" I will admit I called you an idiot, but that was for not playing by the rules. Once again this proves how smart you really are, Neltharion.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »
Funny that I never said "admins suck" I will admit I called you an idiot, but that was for not playing by the rules. Once again this proves how smart you really are, Neltharion.

We can go back and check the logs ourselves, if need be. And for going on and calling him names here -- doesn't help you at all.

I've played with Nelth and he's a fantastic admin. Strict, and does his job. There are times where he's made a poor decision, but that was a while ago and was dealt with. Typing anything negative, no matter what it is, in the admin chat (after a gag/mute), can land you an hour ban.

It's just an hour ban. Sit down and wait.

Offline Old Crow

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ryandva

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »
You can't win when you fight with admins, they always think they're right. Which is why I choose to drop this before y'all get butthurt. <-- That's not namecallling by the way, just a general statement.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 10:27:41 PM »
As the ban has been expired I am going to lock this.

Nelth, I looked in the logs and you never gave him warning. No mute nor gag either. If you do this again you will face suspension or possibly admin removal. I'm not going to take any action now as we are used to the MOTD being our warning and it is currently buggy.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 10:27:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal