Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tlulu - Admin Abuse  (Read 3581 times)

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

Re: Tlulu - Admin Abuse
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
Based on the OP, I'm more inclined to believe that Waffuls/Tlulu is a damn good admin rather than anything else.

On our TTT server, we don't condone wasting the spectators' time, especially since a TTT round (8 mins max.) can in average be longer than a round in other 1-life-a-round shooting games.
In your case, you made the first dead spectator wait 6-8 minutes. Feel sorry for him/her (the spectator).

Next time you think you won't be able to kill the last guy, just give up and kill yourself. That's what I do, whether I have >2 kills or not.

When Tlulu asks around to check for and punish RDMers, that's taking the initiative. That's a very good thing.
If you think she talks too much in the process, you're just gonna need to get used to it, since it's necessary. Just feel safe that the next time you get RDMed, you'll be avenged (given that she, or a good admin, is around.)
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
VI. Camping as a traitor:
      - If a traitor camps for 3+ minutes without a kill
      - If a traitor has less than 2 kills per round

Clearly stated under the rules.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »
   The fact that your coming to our forums and crying/trolling/admin disrespect shows me that you should stay banned. I was also there when you were muted and slayed, however not there when you were banned as my interwebs cut out on me. Take your week ban like a man because if i had admin you would of not been on the server for more then 5 min. That's why I don't have admin...

-------------------------------------------------------------(=CG=) Maggots-----------------------------------------------------------

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »
This guy was trolling all night, got muted several times for trolling. If anything Waffuls was doing a great job, with the server being full. Anyways, admin abuse threads against waffuls are always a good read :)

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »
TowerSheep's Break down: Thanks for telling me my admins are doing their job.

Locked.

I don't think there could be a worse admin than Tlulu on the TTT server. I have been slain multiple times for the most stupid things.
Insulting people is never a good way to start

I was a traitor in a game with one innocent left and two other traitors. I had just killed an innocent and we only had to find the last one alive. The time eventually ran out, and then on the start of the next round all the traitors left in the previous round were slain for not killing enough innocents. I understand that she (Tlulu) might have been bored watching us walk around looking for someone camping, but that doesn't give her the right to slay us all. The game has a time limit for that purpose. Another player (Birdeh) also thought that this was very stupid.

Read the rules:   9. Do not idle / camp as a traitor. (see section VI)
If you have less than 1 kill or camp for 4+ minutes you can be slain for wasting time.

Tlulu is also constantly talking in the chat asking people if they want the person who may or may not have purposely RDM'd them slain. I have no problem with slaying RDMers, but Tlulu is really annoying after each round asking a shit load of questions about why someone killed someone and then asking people who wouldn't otherwise care if they want someone slain. I once accidentally RDMed someone because someone started shooting, and then Tlulu asked me why. The problem is I was already muted, and didn't respond in chat fast enough so she slayed me.
She was being nice and giving the RDM'ed a chance to forgive the slay. I do allow this but the rules call for slays FOR ALL RDM (Excluding accidents).

I just want to play this game without the constant yelling of some admin asking everyone stupid questions. None of the other admins are as near annoying as Tlulu, and they don't slay people for not killing enough traitors (her requirement was 2). It is pretty frustrating trying to find someone who is obviously camping, then getting slain the next round because you couldn't find them. Not to mention this might make people new to Garrry's Mod hate the server.
Again, 2 kills is MY REQUIRMENT as I set the rules. Also if they are camping Radar will find them easily. Try buying one.

I hope you understand my frustration when playing on your server. Other than Tlulu being an admin, things are great.

P.S. Your rules on saying ****got and retard are way too strict in my opinion. Why not just let some things go. The internet will always have trolls, so no need to make a big fuss over a word used by 12 year olds in middle school. Just learn to deal with it.
We do not allow hate speech in all of CG. The server is no exception. We do deal with it by showing them it's not welcome on our sever. You should have the mental awareness to not say a few hateful words on a game.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal