Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: VIMP New TeamSpeak Rule In Place!!  (Read 10667 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: VIMP New Ventrilo Rule In Place!!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 07:50:08 PM »
real shit

is anyone even for this rule & punishment sentence besides Cadaver and Inject?

we never had any drama from recordings in the past (my personal past of 5 years of running gaming communities, I never had one incident of any drama that came from recording in vent), the sources of drama in this community originate from other sources when they do occur. 

I think we should have a vote and include the members as this is a public relations part of CG (drama and our social upstanding would fall into the category of pr relations although correct me if I am wrong)

CG was started to include the community on things like these

I am sure every old member that was here when CG started can back me up on that and can remember SKG and Sacmo. 

also White this rule was made without me even knowing so please don't lump me in when I had no part in this XD (i am on vacation and was unable to be here for a few days) and I am against parts of it and for parts of it but overall I am displeased with this rule and its current standing.
And when people are away things are handled without them sometimes.

Drama did start from this and I'll talk to you about it later but this rule has purpose and is here for a reason. It's nothing major I've even adjusted it so that it does not result in a CG wide perma ban. But if your going to record in vent and cause drama your never joining that ventrilo again.

If you never meant anyone that had been murdered would you think murder should be legal? No Obviously not. And drama did occur their.

And NO I don't think we should start a vote. As I said it can be modified but not removed. I'm not having another incident like that happening in ventrilo again. I'm sorry thats final.

No it wasn't WTF
If the recording is not in negative light maybe. But the premis of this rule isn't because John made some funny vent videos. Those are fine like I said. Obviously you've refrained your self form actually reading anything in this thread.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »

I get to use this quite a lot nowadays..

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
also White this rule was made without me even knowing so please don't lump me in when I had no part in this XD
Oh, my bad. I must not have been paying a lot of attention. Sorry~

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 08:20:10 PM »
real shit

we never had any drama from recordings in the past (my personal past of 5 years of running gaming communities, I never had one incident of any drama that came from recording in vent), the sources of drama in this community originate from other sources when they do occur. 

I think we should have a vote and include the members as this is a public relations part of CG (drama and our social upstanding would fall into the category of pr relations although correct me if I am wrong)

I am sure every old member that was here when CG started can back me up on that and can remember SKG and Sacmo. 

also White this rule was made without me even knowing so please don't lump me in when I had no part in this XD (i am on vacation and was unable to be here for a few days) and I am against parts of it and for parts of it but overall I am displeased with this rule and its current standing.

Drama did start from this and I'll talk to you about it later but this rule has purpose and is here for a reason. It's nothing major I've even adjusted it so that it does not result in a CG wide perma ban. But if your going to record in vent and cause drama your never joining that ventrilo again.

If you never meant anyone that had been murdered would you think murder should be legal? No Obviously not. And drama did occur their.

And NO I don't think we should start a vote. As I said it can be modified but not removed. I'm not having another incident like that happening in ventrilo again. I'm sorry thats final.

No it wasn't WTF
If the recording is not in negative light maybe. But the premis of this rule isn't because John made some funny vent videos. Those are fine like I said. Obviously you've refrained your self form actually reading anything in this thread.

your going to tell me why CG started? you weren't even here back in those days. 

also the insults don't really help your case and actually can CAUSE drama which is what this entire rule is centered around.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 08:23:54 PM »
I am going to love this.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 08:25:18 PM »
real shit

No it wasn't WTF

also the insults don't really help your case and actually can CAUSE drama which is what this entire rule is centered around.
Insults? Wholegrian seriously now your legitimately pissing me off.

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO MY GOD DAMN POST IF YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO READ IT.

Because if you read it you'd know that your reply didn't make an ounce of sense.
If you think CG started for drama entertainment purposes I'm out and leaving CG.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 08:26:45 PM »

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »

So that's where corey's fat comes from.
All this drama is feeding him. It makes it delicious.

I will always love you corey!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:16 PM »
Everyone needs to calm the hell down. All that this is saying is that you just need people to consent to you recording them. IS THAT SO BAD? For fucks sake guys.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:56 PM »

I get to use this quite a lot nowadays..

Stop posting these.
But without darkemo who else will hold the posting of these magnificent beast?

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:58 PM »
Vent bans seem reasonable. It seems really chickenshit to record peoples conversations, which could be way out of context, and post them all over the fucking internet for everyone to watch. Not to mention, recording for the sole purpose of causing petty drama is a pretty fucktarded reason to record anything.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »
real shit

No it wasn't WTF

Insults? Wholegrian seriously now your legitimately pissing me off.

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO MY GOD DAMN POST IF YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO READ IT.

Because if you read it you'd know that your reply didn't make an ounce of sense.
If you think CG started for drama entertainment purposes I'm out and leaving CG.
I did read your post, actually all of them in this thread

also CG is never about drama and like I said I agree with the rule although my problem was with the punishment which was recently changed from cg wide to just vent.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2012, 09:10:31 PM »

Damn straight, yo.

Also, Inject, Whole isn't saying that CG was created for drama, stop exaggerating. That's obviously not what he was saying.
Administrator Comment Making your point doesn't require you to be an ass.
Anyway, Whole was talking about how CG was based upon the idea of having a community-run community, unlike SKG where all major decisions were made by Sacmo, which led to the death of SKG, and helped make CG what it is today by not following his example. That "for the people, by the people" type shit. By including the community on decisions, most people stay content with how things and going and everyone stays happy and friends. When just a few people make all the decisions, people get mad and leave and form their own communities.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:34:10 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »

Damn straight, yo.

Also, Inject, Whole isn't saying that CG was created for drama, stop exaggerating. That's obviously not what he was saying.
Administrator Comment Removed:ALSO BIG FONTS AND BOLD LETTERS DON'T HELP YOUR CAUSE. OOOHHHH BIG, SCARY INJECT IS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE WITH BIG, SCARY INTERNET LETTERS. I'M GOING TO TAKE HIM SO SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE YELLING ON THE INTERNET.
Anyway, Whole was talking about how CG was based upon the idea of having a community-run community, unlike SKG where all major decisions were made by Sacmo, which led to the death of SKG, and helped make CG what it is today by not following his example. That "for the people, by the people" type shit. By including the community on decisions, most people stay content with how things and going and everyone stays happy and friends. When just a few people make all the decisions, people get mad and leave and form their own communities.
Wow rude much?
I have to type in bold large font because people don't read. If whole had read what I said and you as well you'd know his sentence didn't make scene their. I KNOW WHAT HE MEANS. But it didn't fit their since I had already said about that.

So you know what unless anyone has anything useful to contribute to this thread shit the fuck up and don't post if you don't.

I don't appreciate the snide and disrespectful tone of treating me like a child.

So if you want BIG BOLD FONTS keep posting like a disrespectful individual and I'll show you bold final fonts...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:35:05 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal